HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A tattered husk flops to the floor.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knox

PostSubject: A tattered husk flops to the floor.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:38 am

Feebily it pushes itself up and leans against a wall as it begins chewing its cheek.

"Geee.. Geeooood Suulz."

"I waaasss onez ah proud knigggT! Now... armss weeeeaK! Aaarmor... dusT! Bladeesss... dull..."

"Honnorr... gone. Takennn fromm meeeeeEEEE! I... am... lossssst... "Nothing lefffft.

"Knox Eternal hasss commm tuu seekK thoose it onez hurrd abouuutT! Darrrk onez it calld youuu wheen it had flessssh. Knox Eternal hass crawwld fromm thhe sssandstone wallsss of Trinsicc... too thhe call of thhe eearth... dirrt an dussst."

"Knox Eternal woulld bee ammong thossse likke itsssselph... Finnnd puuurpose... Finnnd Veeengeeencessssssss againssst thoose of thhe flessh thaat took all it waas... aaaall it haad."

(I remember hearing and reading of the exploits of the Undead waaaaaaay back when I first played UO from Late 1997 on Lake Superior. You all never made it to the shard I played on, but I appreachiated what you all accomplished! I was pretty involved in the RP community of Lake Superior for a few years, I enjoy it, and I'd like to have a taste once more for it here on Im Por Yelm 2. I looked into the Yew Milita, but that would be like playing the same sort of character I did all those years ago. I want something different now Smile).

(I was one of the few back then that enjoyed consentual PVP with RP mixed in. It's been years, but UO is like riding a bike and I'm getting the hang of things in game once again. I have a semi developed character currently named "AngusThorn" which is the name I went by on Lake Superior. I also created a character last night named "Knox Eternal" that I played for abit last night to scope out the action in Yew.)

(If you'll have me, I will be semi active most nights (after the kiddo is put to bed) from 9pm EST on. Weekends are "iffy" but I can always make arrangements if there are events you need me for! I normally play Fencer/Archers or fully armored Sword/Parry characters.)

Thanks for your consideration!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraton

PostSubject: Re: A tattered husk flops to the floor.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:05 am

New Blood!!!

Yesss, the Guardian will always be in need of additions to his growing army. Another sword on the battle field will always be met with a welcoming hand.

to get in touch with the gm add him on AIM: nappaca and also add me so we can chat a bit AIM: anuber85@gmail.com

If you don't have AIM.... get it. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knox

PostSubject: Re: A tattered husk flops to the floor.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:16 am

Will do when I get home! I can't get on AIM here at work while I'm farting around.

I did notice you all have a vent server. Does that get alot of use? Voice comms are very useful Smile

Also on reading up I see you all are mixing it up with stealth. I'll get to macroing this evening. Thanks for the welcome Kraton!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraton

PostSubject: Re: A tattered husk flops to the floor.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:27 am

No doubt Knox good to have ya!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knox

PostSubject: Re: A tattered husk flops to the floor.   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Knox found its way to Yew Abbey this evening. Packs full of bloody bits, to say farewell to Justice. See Knox once considered himself a dutiful Man. A man of Virtue who guided his actions by Duty, and Honor.

In the end, like most beings, Justice failed him, but the Guardian embraced him and gave him the gift of Vengence to right the wrongs of failed Justice.

So Knox sat and repeated the mantra's of Justice before the Ankh... but the stone never did answer him, even in life. So Knox left a gift.

Knox was never rude, even in life, so he gave his regards to an Officer of the Yew Militia:

Later that evening he returned and was soon accompanied by two other Yew Militia folks. They soon entered a deep discussion of Justice, Duty, and empty Honor. Knox's hosts at the Abbey where not all that receptive to his views of the Virtues but he did make it a point to explain how empty Justice is in the end and how they will someday see the truth that there is no Jusitce, or duty. That the Queens and Kings have nothing to offer other then titles and gold that mean nothing once you turn to dust in the end.

Knox looks forward to returning someday soon, but hopefully with a more... painful lesson to give.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krell

PostSubject: Re: A tattered husk flops to the floor.   Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:03 am

I love it! Man i gotta have somone teach me how to do screen shots!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knox

PostSubject: Re: A tattered husk flops to the floor.   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Twas the night before the waxing moon, whatever that means.

When all thru Yew young recruits bent at the knees.

To kiss a Queens boots or perhaps polish a buckle.

When a smelly olde corpse stumbled into town with a shuffle...

It thought to itself: "I knows whats I needsss! Some Yewish wooly bits, the Wraiths will be pleassssssedddd..."

With a snip and a clip and a kick with its shoe, our undead hero went about claiming its Ewe.

Its work complete and its packs full of bunting, the rotting carcass went on looking for something.

Not far away, what did it spy? A tall tower full of fleshies all well fed and spry!

At the base of the door it left a small gift, for the Guardian knows they need all they can get!

With a wave of its boney hand and a little salute, it pressed an eyeball back into its skull and have a loud hoot:

"Rest easy my fleshies worry not I'll be backkkk! To filch Yewss fleece right out of its packkkk!"

As it droped a scroll and tripped over its own heel, it look back up and cried out with great zeal:

"Good Soulssss to allllll... and to all a darkkk... smellieeee... moistttt... flea bittennnn... maggottieee... nighttt! Sss Sss Sss"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knox

PostSubject: Re: A tattered husk flops to the floor.   Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:41 am

It came to Yew last night to pets its sheepsss. Loves it does to run stinky fingers thru wooly sheepses fuzz... Calms ittt... makes it thinks of something warm it once toucheddd. Little eyes looking up... trusting eyesss... eyes that once gave warmth back to ittt. But nevermoreee...

All unliving... it walks among the sheeps lying down as red juices soaks the grounddd... Ssssssss! Some beast cuts its sheeppp!!!! Takes warmth away from wooly fuzzz!!!

It marches to Fleshlling stone house where angry Fleshlings lurk to cut ittt... angry fleshlings say they care for its sheepsss! Tell it to go away when it comes to petsss its sheeps! But Angry Fleshlings let its sheeps go cold!!! It is angry!!!

I finds glittery angry fleshling and tells it of great crime against its sheeps!!!

Angry fleshlings not smart... they not understand why it so angry so they cut ittt... It tells them it will be watchinggg. It will hold the Angry Fleshlings personally responsible for wooly sheeps staying aliveee!!!

It leaves Angry Fleshling stone house with small smiles on its faceee... Sss Sss Sss...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knox

PostSubject: Re: A tattered husk flops to the floor.   Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:59 am

Character Development Update:

Highlights:
*Skills finally reaching Master Level!
*PKed!
*More Sheep Love!

*My template is finally reaching maturity
Strength: 100
Dex: 100
Int: 25

Hiding: >90
Fencing: >90
Tactics: >85
Stealth: >85
Archery: >85
Anatomy: 80 (Locked)
Healing: >75
Resist: >60

I have no idea how my end template will look, but I'd love suggestions. I know I will have to make sacrifices somewhere.

*Usually I manage to escape any PK attempts on me. Last night someone got the upper hand and my GM running skills failed me in Covetous. Of course he had a "Blue" healer with him casting walls of stone to keep me boxed in, but still, I lost my focus and got dirt napped. Chocolate Rain and his friends in /X\ will get their's someday...

*I plan on keeping up my Yew Sheep harassment campaign up this week. I've made a few more trips to the Abby after finding the sheep all killed, and the Militia does play along but I always eventually get chased off after leaving my customary "donation" of wool at the Ankh to show the generosity of the Guardian after he takes his due.

This week I'm going to try to herd as many sheep as I can find and get them all bunched into that Ankh room in the abbey, that should create quite a mess Smile But as I'll explain, perhaps the Militia can better do their job of protecting my pets if I bring them up to the place they seem to drink the night atway at.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knox

PostSubject: Re: A tattered husk flops to the floor.   Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Dontation to the Guardian...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tattered husk flops to the floor.   

Back to top Go down

A tattered husk flops to the floor.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1