Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guardians Eve Preparationsss…

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knox

Guardians Eve Preparationsss… Empty
PostSubject: Guardians Eve Preparationsss…   Guardians Eve Preparationsss… Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:32 am

(As posted to the IPY boards. I'd like to have as much help from you, my brothers and sisters of [UND] as possible. This will hopefully be a good opportunity put our ugly undead faces out there for the community to see and hopefully gain more interest from other players to perhaps join us in the fun)

*A pitiful figure shambles into a Tavern and nails a crinkled dried skin upon the wall*

The time draws near when veils disappear,
Between the realms of the living and the dead.
The Guardian stirs in its slumber beyond the worlds,
As it dreams of eating human flesh for its bread.

The Unborn one named Knox Eternal bids the Citizens of Britannia to join it to begin preparations for The Guardians Eve celebrations. In ages before, this time was used by the living to celebrate the harvests and dress in garish costumes to mock the Un-living. For the Undead, this time was always one of reflection when the memories of the days we walked among the living come back to haunt us in our dark crypts. For the curtains between the living and the dead draw thin during this cycle of the moons.

(As long time fan of UO I once helped organize many events in my time on Lake Superior. I see a very similar community here on IPY. A Community that enjoys the personalities that bless this server (and over the past month I have seen just how many fun personalities there are!). I will be sending out a few PM's shortly to organizations that I would like to see involved if they are interested.)

(If there are groups, guilds, townships that are interested in playing a part in the celebrations please drop me a line via PM here. I'm very new to this Community, so I certainly could use the help of those even beyond my brothers and sisters in [UND]. I will arrange for a brainstorming meeting to take place some time next week to go over ideas, gather sponsors for possible prizes for events etc.)

Some Events I am currently starting to plan for and develop are:

An Undead Scavenger Hunt (Britannia wide hunt for clues to get to the next point)
Undead Skeet Shooting Event (Several Archers shooting at a "grey" running Undead (probably me!).
Costume Competition (Most inventive/unique/clever costume wins).
Dueling events.

(I will be in contact with all of those who contact me in the hope we can start organizing next week. I look forward in getting to know more of the personalities of IPY over the coming weeks!)

Sss Sss Sss…

Knox Eternal –Unborn of the Undead-
Back to top Go down
Darken Ruul

PostSubject: Re: Guardians Eve Preparationsss…   Guardians Eve Preparationsss… Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Be happy to help out, sounds a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Knox

PostSubject: Re: Guardians Eve Preparationsss…   Guardians Eve Preparationsss… Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Thank you Darken!

I'm in contact with a few members of the Yew Militia Leadership. They seem interested and even have a few fun ideas of their own!

I will be on Vacation Thursday Night thru Sunday, so I won't be around, but I will be updateing this thread with any other developments or scheduled organization meetings. I'm shooting for a meeting early next week at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians Eve Preparationsss…   Guardians Eve Preparationsss… Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians Eve Preparationsss…
Page 1 of 1