Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Event: Promotion tournament

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kraton

Event:  Promotion tournament   Empty
PostSubject: Event: Promotion tournament    Event:  Promotion tournament   Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:20 am

For all you unborn that are out there itching for a promotion and are not quite ready to engage the hordes of Yew Militia paroling the boundaries of Yew here is a new proposal.

I am going to start a guild wide duel tournament once per week, I am thinking Wednesday afternoons but I will have to see when everyone is available. and this is how it is going to go:

You will be paired up with a duel partner that has close to your skills and you will fight to the death.

The duels will be best out of three and winner goes on to fight the winner of another pair. The winner of the tournament will be promoted on the spot and feel the victory of being the best fighter in his rank.

For those who won at least one best of three battle but were not the winner of the tournament will become a promotion candidate and be watched by myself for other contributions to the guild that may nominate you for a promotion.

Pull your socks up and get ready because this is happening asap! (you must have a minimum of 80 skill points in every combat skill to participate)
Back to top Go down
Frost Decon

PostSubject: Re: Event: Promotion tournament    Event:  Promotion tournament   Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:51 pm

sounds like fun. Im down
Back to top Go down
nappatheundead

PostSubject: Re: Event: Promotion tournament    Event:  Promotion tournament   Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:23 pm

sound like a good idea to do lol
Back to top Go down
Raith

Raith

PostSubject: Re: Event: Promotion tournament    Event:  Promotion tournament   Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:13 am

Im in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: Promotion tournament    Event:  Promotion tournament   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event: Promotion tournament
Page 1 of 1