Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New People

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirawolf92

New People Empty
PostSubject: New People   New People Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:18 pm

You may have heard stories of a Tribe of women. Taller than then normal mortal. As per requested I recently set out to find traces of the tribe. As only having heard of the people ever being seen in the Trinsic jungle I headed out that way to find the mysterious tribe.
The first thing I did was try to find traces of them.
New People 110
As I twisted myself in and out of trees, brambles, and vines. I was ambushed by hordes of monsters. These monsters were much more fierce than the normal ones I have faced before.
New People 210
There were no match for someone created by the Guardian.
I ventured through lions, tigers, and Air Elementals oh my. This jungle is very dense many large trees and the bushes are quite gigantic in size. It was very hard to see. I pushed myself to find something at least anything left behind by these people.
New People 310
Making way further into the jungle I heard a clamber of noise. Sneaking over seeing if I could get the jump on some fool, I saw a very tall woman fighting with some snakes. As I watched her she easy dispatched of the creatures.
New People 410
As I went to go up to the tall woman another appeared and they had spotted me. Seeing as the jungle was so hard to get in and I fear running into fiercer creatures, I continued my walk to them.
New People 510
As I explained that I was searching for "Tall tribe of people", they got scared fearing giants. I laughed and I explained that they were the people I had been searching for.
New People 610
As they questioned me asking me who I was, I found that they have no idea who the Guardian is.
New People 710
I questioned them further about how long they have been out here and how they got here.
New People 810
The told me they have been in the jungle since they were born. When I asked how old they were they replied 9 and 13. It is astonishing that these girls look so old yet they are so young. They explained that they train everyday.
As I was talking to the younger one, named Valasca, another showed her face. It is very hard to see in this jungle.
New People 910
I also found out their motto.
New People 1010
They then turn the questions back to me. Asking me who I was and why I looked so different than the other mortals. I explained that I am an Undead, yet I am only an Unborn.
New People 1110
During my explanation they started to cast their spells and ready their weapons.
New People 1210
They then simply stopped and when asked they said they were just testing my reaction. These Amazon women are quite unique and also very fickle.
After the wall dropped they said they had to sleep. As it was getting quite late I decided I need to get back to my crypt and sleep as well I decided to take my leave.
New People 1310
All I had to do now was to find how to get out of this damned jungle.
New People 1410

OOC:
Overall it was exciting. The people RPing the Amazons are a pretty cool bunch. The one was RPing 2 people at the same time.
Also, I had trouble getting anywhere. I asked Dust how to get there and all he said was read the website. All that said was somewhere beside Trinsic. Was fun getting wherever I was.
This being my first report if you can criticize it would be helpful.

-Vincent Bodom
Back to top Go down
nappatheundead

New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: New People   New People Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:59 pm

good storie
Back to top Go down
Kraton

New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: New People   New People Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Yeah man definitely awesome. We need to be keeping tabs on all of the other RP guilds around here (hint hint) Razz
Back to top Go down
Krell

New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: New People   New People Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Wow that was great I really hope to see more on your adventures! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: New People   New People Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New People
Page 1 of 1