Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weekly meetings?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vad Toreador

Weekly meetings? Empty
PostSubject: Weekly meetings?   Weekly meetings? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:33 am

Good souls to you all!

I have been pondering over the last few days if we should start setting up weekly meetings as some of us are on different time zones, have family and friends, and/or work. So each week we could all get together so we can greet the new members, find out whats happening with other guilds and general events, plan strategies or hunts for the week and just socialize in our own guild. I was thinking maybe Wednesdays 7 pm CST?

what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Kraton

Weekly meetings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly meetings?   Weekly meetings? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:54 pm

I would like to know what people think about this idea. Post if you interested and also if this time suits you.

Awesome idea Vad
Back to top Go down
Krell

Weekly meetings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly meetings?   Weekly meetings? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:01 am

that sounds fudgen awesome! eeeerrrrm what time is 7 p.m. to Aukland New Zealand time?
Back to top Go down
Vad Toreador

Weekly meetings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly meetings?   Weekly meetings? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:06 am

if we meet on Wedensday 7 pm CST it will be 1 pm Thursday for New Zealand
Back to top Go down
Krell

Weekly meetings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly meetings?   Weekly meetings? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Yep im all for that to happen! At this point im game for anything!
Back to top Go down
Kraton

Weekly meetings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly meetings?   Weekly meetings? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:46 am

I like this idea however I think I would rather have a weekly event. Like a dragon hunt, pvp tourny, Yew raid or anything else. If anyone has something they would like to do or see done please post as we are open to anything.

A weekly meeting sounds good but with the theme of the undead it would make us seem to civil... To obedient... but if you guys wanna set something up I can prepare speeches about our war progress and what not.

Let me know because I will only move forward on things when I get feedback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weekly meetings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly meetings?   Weekly meetings? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly meetings?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ultima Online - IPY 2 :: Undead Soulboards-
Jump to: