HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Guild Uniforms ? Magic Bone Armor ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wyrm'gard

PostSubject: Guild Uniforms ? Magic Bone Armor ?   Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Hey everyone! I run the Role Player Gear vendor near Yew. Looking to expand my inventory to options that may interest you!

I don't know a whole lot about Undead as far as what uniforms you wear or if you're allowed to use magic bone armor. Right now I have a lot of magic bone armor in stock on my vendor; everything from defense to invulnerability and everything in between! I think the prices are fair but if they aren't just let me know; I'm open to suggestions.

Also I stock uniforms for the Yew Militia. I'd like to stock uniforms for other RP guilds as well. Do you guys have a standard uniform for new recruits? Would players buy it if I kept it in stock?

Is there anything else you'd like to see at the RPG vendor?

Thanks!

Vendor Name: Henrietta
View user profile
Krell

PostSubject: Re: Guild Uniforms ? Magic Bone Armor ?   Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:23 am

Nice i bought some stuff!

Okay the new members or members that have not raised in rank from new membership are called Unborns, this represents that they have not become undead and are still human trying to earn the right to become Immortal. the uniform is a robe and no vissible bone armour.

other then this their are no cloaks worn exept by ancients from what i understand.

hope this helps.

Krell
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guild Uniforms ? Magic Bone Armor ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1