Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Undead community

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kraton

An Undead community Empty
PostSubject: An Undead community   An Undead community Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:24 pm

We as the undead need to build an undead community. One in which we are all part of so we have more to do than just hunt in dungeons, pk or war the Yewbies. We need something for people to do when they log in. Suggestions? reply or pm me.
Back to top Go down
Krell

PostSubject: Re: An Undead community   An Undead community Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:17 am

Kraton wrote:
We as the undead need to build an undead community. One in which we are all part of so we have more to do than just hunt in dungeons, pk or war the Yewbies. We need something for people to do when they log in. Suggestions? reply or pm me.

Errrm, Uuumm, well lets see here umm, nope cant think of any ideas at the moment lol. Although i havent been on for ages either so dont know current affairs to present ideas. (so the great Kraton returns from deep sleep?) the Yewbians are Yewbians they never change no matter how long i dont log on for. and the orcs well they dont change a bunch o reds runnen around looking for as many wars as possible while they team up with azria's group, all attempts to form quests and scenario's with anyone always meets the same way polite talk with no real direction or forward motions. So the way i see it, its pk or dungeons. thats your two choices lol. When not getting ganked by gank squads.
Back to top Go down
Leshrac

PostSubject: Re: An Undead community   An Undead community Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:15 pm

glad to see Kraton getting back to stuff..

to the orks> what this shard needs is the bludchuk-hai.

to topic: let them build shrines all day Very Happy

no seriously i dont know anything from the top of my head. maybe we have to find daily goals.
it could be something simple like watching the yewians and reporting what they did..

surely we will find something to do ingame, i'll post here if i get any ideas.

Back to top Go down
Kraton

PostSubject: Re: An Undead community   An Undead community Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:14 am

Grumble grumble grumble

I always liked this forum. Too bad it wasn't more popular.

Anyone still checking IPY posts?
Back to top Go down
Nok'Tor

PostSubject: Re: An Undead community   An Undead community Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:47 am

Hey Kraton there is a new shard just started yesterday called Rel Por. it would be awesome to see some real Undead there.

check it out here: http://relpor.com/

HOOOOWAH DEDDIES!
Back to top Go down
Nethru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Undead community   An Undead community Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:23 am

UND had way to many forums in it's days that's why it kind of died out. This was the last one I put up after we lost the previous and it's been up for few year but too little too late I guess Sad
Back to top Go down
https://undead.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Undead community   An Undead community Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Undead community
Page 1 of 1