Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warning Yewians took away cold steel!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krell

Warning Yewians took away cold steel! Empty
PostSubject: Warning Yewians took away cold steel!   Warning Yewians took away cold steel! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:06 pm

Report from Krell.

The Yewians have rid themselfs of Cold Steel in their city so watch out for mages.

Also start making mages, the battle has now changed to magey I am no longer able to throw any resistance by myself with no magic support!

Mystics required in Undead

If we want to continue the Yewian war.
Back to top Go down
Kraton

PostSubject: Re: Warning Yewians took away cold steel!   Warning Yewians took away cold steel! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:16 pm

hmmm I wonder why they did this.... must be no ocb action I have a mage but I REALLY hate playing him. Just sayin

Back to top Go down
Krell

PostSubject: Re: Warning Yewians took away cold steel!   Warning Yewians took away cold steel! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:49 am

Kraton wrote:
hmmm I wonder why they did this.... must be no ocb action I have a mage but I REALLY hate playing him. Just sayin

I agree i hate mages too. I dont see me wanting to dexxer it up or fight no more unless i bring mage which probably wont happen (kinda the reason why i loved the Yewian wars was because cold steel. but now eh) but now i guess ill have to be patient
Back to top Go down
Kraton

PostSubject: Re: Warning Yewians took away cold steel!   Warning Yewians took away cold steel! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:08 pm

actually if you can jump in there and drop their mages that would be a winX2. Personally I think mages are harder to fight than dexers so when I drop a mage its that much more satisfying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning Yewians took away cold steel!   Warning Yewians took away cold steel! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning Yewians took away cold steel!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ultima Online - IPY 2 :: Undead Soulboards-
Jump to: