Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IPY 3 Begins here!

Go down 
+11
Vottic
Aziel
Nethru
Fishbone
Raith
Gore Abraxus
Spencer
Krell
Ajar Deathstrike
Vad Toreador
Kraton
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ajar Deathstrike

IPY 3 Begins here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPY 3 Begins here!   IPY 3 Begins here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:26 pm

Aziel wrote:
Well, shit. Looks like no IPY 3.

Any other plans? I know they suggested another shard on the website, hadn't been there before. Not sure if it is new or old.

its an old shard thats been running for 5-6 years. Everyone has a castle and has exploited the crap out of afk fishing for MIBs, and become filthy rich. It's not exactly a level playing field, and real estate is pricy, often with the same 20-30 people owning most of the larger housing.

To be honest, its got a few active people but you pretty much have to arrange pvp to have any sort of showdown.

I had my stint there, have a couple houses and then some, but it just doesnt seem rewarding.

Ive heard good things about UOforever too, but i felt the skill gain was just too easy. Weirdly enough, they just released an "expansion" with the exact features that some of IPY3 was going to have. Hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Kirawolf92

PostSubject: Re: IPY 3 Begins here!   IPY 3 Begins here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:39 am

Might be still coming. Same coders and code different name. An Corp.

http://www.reddit.com/r/ultimaonline/comments/1w99br/uo_an_corp_from_the_makers_of_ipy3/
Back to top Go down
Krell

PostSubject: Re: IPY 3 Begins here!   IPY 3 Begins here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:50 am

Back to top Go down
Chance-

PostSubject: Re: IPY 3 Begins here!   IPY 3 Begins here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:45 am

I played on UO:Immortalis some (Revlis' old server, played under the name Corrado on IPY1), and it was honestly as good or better than IPY, and Revlis is a much more sane/reasonable admin than Az. YEW had a small presence there and some of their folks were pretty high on it last year. The biggest drawback for me was that they decided to give every IP one free 7x character. At any rate, will most likely be giving this a go when it does go live. The IPY team with Revlis in place of Az really seems like an improved team, to me.

Until then I'm messing around on Origins, playing Diablo 3 on xbox360, and refreshing houses on UOSA, UO:Ren, & UO:F. UO:Ren is a far better server than UO:F if anyone is looking for a UO:R server.
Back to top Go down
Kraton

PostSubject: Re: IPY 3 Begins here!   IPY 3 Begins here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:06 pm

I Came to post about An Corp and.... looks like you guys are already all over it. Good stuff, I hope more people read this and feel the same way. I like Corrado and have much faith in An Corp as it is now with the old IPY team backing it. I will be keeping my eyes on that shard and see where it goes.
Back to top Go down
Ajar Deathstrike

PostSubject: Re: IPY 3 Begins here!   IPY 3 Begins here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:27 am

on an corp and training up some prelimnary stuff

get on folks! Razz
Back to top Go down
Darkness

PostSubject: Hello Deadies!   IPY 3 Begins here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:15 pm

Been a very very long time! I cant believe i remembered my password for the forum Wink

Hows the server looking so far? Im tempted to dig up Darkness
Back to top Go down
Ajar Deathstrike

PostSubject: Re: IPY 3 Begins here!   IPY 3 Begins here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:16 pm

There he is! There are a handful of people who log on somewhat regularly and couple of them are quite active. The RP community seems to actually have a good foothold here. I'll let the other guys chime in since I haven't been been active for long.

Good to hear from you old friend.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

PostSubject: Character   IPY 3 Begins here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:24 pm

What type of build is worthwhile here? Im a archer at heart but im up for anything
Back to top Go down
Ajar Deathstrike

PostSubject: Re: IPY 3 Begins here!   IPY 3 Begins here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:49 pm

Darkness wrote:
What type of build is worthwhile here? Im a archer at heart but im up for anything

I'm thinking the typical Mage or dexxers primarily, if i had to guess, but i'm going archery. Screw it Smile

Active UO An corp thread is here:

https://undead.darkbb.com/t223p45-an-corp

You'll notice a familiar name there (Travixus) Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IPY 3 Begins here!   IPY 3 Begins here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IPY 3 Begins here!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ultima Online - IPY 3 :: Undead Soulboards-