HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

update #2: IPY 3 launch pushed back to Jan 31st for server and stabilization upgrades

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ajar Deathstrike

PostSubject: update #2: IPY 3 launch pushed back to Jan 31st for server and stabilization upgrades   Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:17 am

Just a heads up. I'll be there, and wanted to get word out.

lukebuckley@outlook.com on skype if you need to get ahold of me

Last edited by Ajar Deathstrike on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraton

PostSubject: Re: update #2: IPY 3 launch pushed back to Jan 31st for server and stabilization upgrades   Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:28 pm

we'll see if this thing ever gets a launch but, as always, Ill be waiting around in anticipation!

Every demon wants his pound of flesh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajar Deathstrike

PostSubject: Re: update #2: IPY 3 launch pushed back to Jan 31st for server and stabilization upgrades   Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:01 am

update: Jan 11th launch.

inporylem.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chance-

PostSubject: Re: update #2: IPY 3 launch pushed back to Jan 31st for server and stabilization upgrades   Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Sucks that it won't be launching until after the Holidays, I'm probably going to have ~a week off work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajar Deathstrike

PostSubject: Re: update #2: IPY 3 launch pushed back to Jan 31st for server and stabilization upgrades   Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:04 pm

Jan 31st is new date, updating thread title and bumping
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spencer

PostSubject: Re: update #2: IPY 3 launch pushed back to Jan 31st for server and stabilization upgrades   Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:27 am

wow... what the twats, funny thing it will be just as bugged in 24 days as if they'd launch it in 3 days.. what's the point?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: update #2: IPY 3 launch pushed back to Jan 31st for server and stabilization upgrades   

Back to top Go down

update #2: IPY 3 launch pushed back to Jan 31st for server and stabilization upgrades
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1