Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Corp

Go down 
+9
Belagoth
Nethru
Krylus Sithis
Travixus
Chance-
Aziel
Bramos
Mac
Vad Toreador
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bramos

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:12 pm

Clearing has been redesigned as we now have another large house. and we placed a house in the clearing below ours.
Back to top Go down
Ajar Deathstrike

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:19 am

havent forgotten all.

Sorry i'm late to the party. Starting up chars in yew.  

Last edited by Ajar Deathstrike on Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orumus

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:23 pm

Glad to see you joining in...post your character names and Ill be on the lookout. Its been pretty lonely in game lately.

Also on a side note...I noticed we have a lot of houses...are those spaces available or are those houses available for new move-ins? Ive done a lot of talking with Gauss about things they are willing to do for us. Id love to chat about it online when yall are around.

-Orumus
Back to top Go down
Ajar Deathstrike

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:28 pm

Ajar Deathstrike will be my deaddie

Gung'zog will be my shadowclan or bloodclan (whoever the most active in yew fort is)

It'll be a few days to train up a bit, but looking forward to getting in fighting shape
Back to top Go down
Ajar Deathstrike

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:03 am

update:

Found your new Necropolis! Nicely done, looks good. Parked my orc in the brick house, hopefully i'll catch one of you guys to get my main (Ajar) friended or something.

How have you guys made money thusfar? MIBs? Fletching? The easiest methods seem to vary over multiple T2A servers.
Back to top Go down
Aziel

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Around where is the Necropolis? I know where the orc fort is and thought it was near, but have not found it yet (seeking to build a mausoleum in the general area;P)

Oops! Never mind, saw it written here.
Back to top Go down
Orumus

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:06 pm

We are in the clearing right above rat valley, right below the grove of love. I need a place there too.
Back to top Go down
Aziel

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:22 pm

Yeah, I thought the Necropolis was near Yew. My mistake there.
Back to top Go down
Orumus

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:24 pm

We normally try to get the grove of love but some crafting guild has it apparently
Back to top Go down
Aziel

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:49 pm

Found it. Seems full, but that is also good to see (seems like all UND). Suppose I'll go look near some graveyards and crypts.

Made a small stone tower beside the yew crypts. After days of grinding gold-_- No idea how people make enough gold to afford castles, etc.

Last edited by Aziel on Fri May 23, 2014 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orumus

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:52 pm

We may be able to move something for you. What's do you want to place?
Back to top Go down
Aziel

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:09 pm

I really wish you could get an entire guild banned. I was murdered, and had my pack horse killed, by members of the guild ANG. Seriously, I understand murder but that is just pathetically cruel. I don't understand actual adults who can thrive off the misery of others. Seriously, *just* outside of the city limits and it doesn't seem like anyone is doing anything and their names are too incoherent to have exiled (as in, I can't remember how to spell it). It wasn't like I lost a lot but its just the principle...
Back to top Go down
Orumus

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:32 pm

Everybody hates them mostly. They are theives and indescrimanent killers. They think griefing is hilarious. It can be funny but they take it to another level.
Back to top Go down
Aziel

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:49 pm

I used to PK when I first played UO which, funny enough, is what introduced me to RP. I sometimes ended up killing roleplayers and ended up playing the villain, acting it out...something I always did mentally but could never seem to bring myself to actually do in game. After one great fight with a group of adventurers against my rather powerful mage, I ended up rezzing them, letting them take their stuff and thanking them for all the fun. Never really got to RP in UO during those days but ended up leading a guild of criminals and cultists in WoW for 9 years after:P

All thanks to hunting people down and killing them mercilessly-snerk- I really dislike people who go out of their way to be especially cruel. I ended up remaining red and befriending a group of thieves in bucs (who RPed as thieves). I would protect them and they would steal regs for me:)

Also! You interacted with my bard, Einion, last night. Never trust those swindling vendors.
Back to top Go down
Orumus

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:27 pm

Wow! great story...hah, you never know who you are interacting with...Im glad heph was able to come to your rescue. Killing for loot or roleplaying merciless killers and thieves is one thing, but griefing just to spread pain runs people off.
Back to top Go down
Aziel

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:50 pm

Also, it seems my house is in an open pvp area. I was unaware those existed when I built it. Its the Yew Crypts.
Back to top Go down
Ajar Deathstrike

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:19 pm

Orum added me to soulstone, still have a lot of training to do on my char, but my training funds for my deddie should start flowing in this week.

I'll likely be a shadow archer, as always. Cant wait to be active again, and i'm reactivating my ICQ 116572045 ASAP.

Trav, i think I still have you, actually, from literally over a decade ago Smile

Last edited by Ajar Deathstrike on Mon May 26, 2014 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aziel

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:22 pm

I am beginning my work on Anshargal right now. Silly but ended up building his crypt before playing (still need to find more morbid things to decorate the place with and items that create the feel of a very ancient structure).
Back to top Go down
Travixus

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:37 am

Hey Ajar! Yeah I think you've probably got me, have had the same icq number for most of my life at this point. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ajar Deathstrike

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:03 am

Travixus wrote:
Hey Ajar! Yeah I think you've probably got me, have had the same icq number for most of my life at this point. Smile

Yessir thats definitely you. ICQ up and running!
Back to top Go down
Aziel

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:08 pm

I wish you could use a hat with the skull helmet. Making an undead jester would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Just made my character   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm

Any suggestions on a skill path? Annoyed someone already has the name Darkness so i i had to make my charac Darknesss
And wow ICQ... i havent had that installed since the Undead days of old! oh and hello Trav long time no see !!!
Back to top Go down
Travixus

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:44 am

Heya Darkness! Good to hear from you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aziel

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:10 pm

Anyone know where to get some spooky/old looking items for decorating a house? I want to try and make it look *ancient*.
Back to top Go down
Ajar Deathstrike

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:40 am

Darkness wrote:
Any suggestions on a skill path? Annoyed someone already has the name Darkness so i i had to make my charac Darknesss
And wow ICQ... i havent had that installed since the Undead days of old! oh and hello Trav long time no see !!!

Your best pvp build is likely A mage type. Easiest to start with likely a dexxer with deadly poisons.

Mage:

http://uoancorp.com/wiki/index.php/Tank_Mage

Dexxer:

http://uoancorp.com/wiki/index.php/Pure_Dex_Fighter

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Corp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Corp
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next