Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angel Island server wiped!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mac

Mac

Angel Island server wiped! Empty
PostSubject: Angel Island server wiped!   Angel Island server wiped! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:36 pm

The server was dying. Adam is trying this. If pop >= 75 by May he'll keep it otherwise AI will shut down after 5 years.
Back to top Go down
Nethru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angel Island server wiped!   Angel Island server wiped! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:18 pm

That sucks AI was a fun shard. To many other MMO's out there and UO shards.
Back to top Go down
https://undead.darkbb.com
Amira Zanib
Admin
Amira Zanib

PostSubject: Re: Angel Island server wiped!   Angel Island server wiped! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Aww .. Will miss undead home but ja we have darkfall .Mac are you playing Darkfall?
Back to top Go down
http://www.game-master.net/~undead/index.html
Dark Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Angel Island server wiped!   Angel Island server wiped! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:35 am

Apparently he has recommitted to the server and will not be shutting it down. I started a char with Tal the other day, hopefully the population keeps high enough to keep my interest. 62 users online right now at 4:30 AM PST, seems pretty decent. If enough deadies comeback maybe we could recreate the old guild, currently I think some griefer guild took our name already though, heh. The old uoam is still up btw, if anyone wants the info you can PM me on here.
Back to top Go down
Spencer

Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Angel Island server wiped!   Angel Island server wiped! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:05 pm

good ssoulls brotherss and sissters!
Long time no see! Ive also started on Ai..80 ppl online with only 1 client per ip allowed looks sweet. I know Darkfall is great game, but we should definitely start UND on Ai again. SC orcs are also there and getting started again! Everything looks cool now Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Amira Zanib
Admin
Amira Zanib

PostSubject: Re: Angel Island server wiped!   Angel Island server wiped! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:07 am

I saw taldour's post on AI forum and wanted to send pm and ask of he plays DF hehe

Probably I will make char on AI just to see how it is today and poke you boys.I need to share mu game time between DF and AI than and my family /work.

Sad there is no RP in DF .IT is all gank /zerg party.
Back to top Go down
Spencer

Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Angel Island server wiped!   Angel Island server wiped! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:33 am

yea u should try to combine uo with df and reallife Very Happy
Its going to be fun here heh..last night there was 89 unique ips online. its like 130-140 on a normal shard, which means its gona be fun.
Back to top Go down
Amira Zanib
Admin
Amira Zanib

PostSubject: Re: Angel Island server wiped!   Angel Island server wiped! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:00 pm

Well I made char on AI was running around for 30 min and released I do not miss UO but people I got to know during last years .

You all should join darkfall online as it is game with great potential and we will see what will happen.

I am now member of guild with ideas who written looked great but in game like DF will never work.

UO is for poor man and women only Razz
Back to top Go down
Spencer

Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Angel Island server wiped!   Angel Island server wiped! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Naw, ur wrong, uo is for true oldschoolers. Darkfall actually looks like the next uo, but still not really interesting for me.

Anyway, back to the thread, 102 UNIQUE IPs were fukin detected today on Ai!! we should start und here while its fun here. It is a great chanse to start playing right now, cos population gets bigger and bigger!! We can have that great fun as we used to have long time ago. I know its hard to combine two games when u need to start over again in one game and in the middle of everything in another, but I think its time to give Ai a shot guys!!
Back to top Go down
Amira Zanib
Admin
Amira Zanib

PostSubject: Re: Angel Island server wiped!   Angel Island server wiped! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:57 am

I am now in Yew with Nethru so guys get your DF and join us.DF is really awesome game just a little bugged ..hm ok mobs are bugged Razz
Back to top Go down
Mac

Mac

PostSubject: Sorry for late reply   Angel Island server wiped! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:11 am

Amira Zanib wrote:
Mac are you playing Darkfall?

My friend got it and was trying to convince some of us to join. I want to see it first. Plus, as it was since late '04 my time for MMO's comes and goes in a hurry. If I get it though I'll try to find you.

Also, my PC became very rock like and I had to nuke and reload it. I'm just getting it back up to speed. So I apologize for no response for so long but I just found this forum again. I'm not sure if I'll be reinstalling UO either. I have an orc on the SC stone but I think I'd be more tempted to play UND if you guys are back there.
Back to top Go down
Amira Zanib
Admin
Amira Zanib

PostSubject: Re: Angel Island server wiped!   Angel Island server wiped! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:12 am

Mac wrote:
Amira Zanib wrote:
Mac are you playing Darkfall?

My friend got it and was trying to convince some of us to join. I want to see it first. Plus, as it was since late '04 my time for MMO's comes and goes in a hurry. If I get it though I'll try to find you.

Also, my PC became very rock like and I had to nuke and reload it. I'm just getting it back up to speed. So I apologize for no response for so long but I just found this forum again. I'm not sure if I'll be reinstalling UO either. I have an orc on the SC stone but I think I'd be more tempted to play UND if you guys are back there.

Bramos lead AI UND and Tal ,Pest ,Zim playing too I think.How much actions they got dunno as I am very busy playing DF.

DF is very intense pvp game with large siege fights .It is war all around.Guilds comming and go ,build Cities,lose it,take it back.
I am now major of core for euro ppl in Yew and like every moment in game.Game is hard core and not solo friendly.
Trusted friends,ally that will back you at hard time is very important if you want to hold City .

Hope to get chance to play with you Mac .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel Island server wiped!   Angel Island server wiped! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel Island server wiped!
Page 1 of 1