HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Anyone playing WoW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nexus

PostSubject: Anyone playing WoW?   Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:20 pm

So I miss the classic evil bad guy roleplay I got when I was in UD in UO. Anymore there's so few respectable RP guilds that it's hard to find what you're looking for, and an inevitable truth I'm coming to face is one of the better RP games out there right now is actually WoW. No one RPed in Warhammer, or other games I've tried had similiar problems. UO is just too dated for me - I just find it depressing going back there.

So I'm looking at WoW and my girlfriend and I are considering going back for Cataclysm, but in an attempt to make it more fun, we're going to roleplay 100% like old UO. The lore of the Forsaken seems interesting, so we're leaning towards rolling some Undead, and that got me thinking about you old heads. Anyone playing WoW and interested in RPing some Undead?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Travixus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing WoW?   Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:06 am

I still play WoW regularly, though I've never really tried any RP on it to be honest. Could be something fun to try out though. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Anyone playing WoW?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1