HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Got a new comp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boz

PostSubject: Got a new comp   Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:58 pm

I finally got a decent comp and was wondering where every one is playing at?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Got a new comp   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:55 pm

I'm in limbo right now. Dabbling with an AoC trial, bought Champions Online, watching for WoW Cataclysm.

Mind you these are all choices made for lack of a better alternative. The pickin's are pretty slim these days and nothing compares to old UO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Travixus

PostSubject: Re: Got a new comp   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:19 pm

I play WoW on Korgath. Pretty much just raiding. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Got a new comp   Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:55 am

I'm sort of actively playing on UO Second Age. I was part of Shadowclans 4 month rebirth but when that fell apart I moved over to Bloodrock. I don't play much but some and I go to the events, which is the main purpose of their clan.

My PC is old and atm my wireless died (luckily I still have an old 50ft cable). I'll fix both but I'm lazy about it because no much going on anyway.

In random news I killed some guy named BOZ on UOSA the other day. I didn't figure he was you but I locked his head down in our training hut anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amira Zanib
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got a new comp   Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:06 pm

I am still in Dark Fall ,playing with my son .Till a week ago we were in Yew Militia (Orcs and UND fought regularly in UO ) but They are moving to NA so my son joined some lite pvp guild and I am looking for options.Love sieges/defense ..small group fights but hard to do any kind of pvp role play what we did .

Maybe this new game Darktide ??? will be something for undead.

I had char on UO second age but never got time to play around. We still have The Undead stone on Divanity ..and maybe hybrid. So Boz start something hehe it is your turn .. we all failed Razz

PostSubject: Re: Got a new comp   Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:16 pm

From what the orcs said, mortal online looks most like the old UO days. I can't stand WoW type games without the sandbox feature. I finally got a kick arse computer and no game to play it =P Once I sink my teeth into something I like, I will be bringing back the undead in some form or another. If anyone has contact with old deadies, try to inform them to come to this board. Undead shall rise again =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Got a new comp   Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:41 pm

Sounds good. I check this board every week or so just in case it does happen.

I still think no one else has ever had a undead themed guild as good as ours has been in the past. On Cats (I wasn't in it though), Seige, and AI.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amira Zanib
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got a new comp   Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:01 pm

I am looking forward to more info about this game .. got link from my son .

http://forums.dawntide.net/

PostSubject: Re: Got a new comp   Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:15 am

Not really playing or looking forward to any mmos atm. There is a few that show promise but I have given up hope of any being good so I don't bother to follow them anymore. Nethru was supposed to be in the MO beta but I haven't heard from him in awhile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Got a new comp   Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:44 pm

I check the forums enough to try to keep myself in the loop. I've been guildless for years now, so if the Undead returns anywhere you could count me in.

Hopefully Mortal Online can deliver. I'm skeptical though. There's nothing out there that isn't a themepark WoW clone these days, it seems.

I played Champions Online for my first month and I don't think I'll be renewing. Back into limbo for me until something better comes along. Either that or I'll get bored enough to play WoW again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkness

PostSubject: Diablo III   Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Anyone else a big fan of diablo? i know its just a hack em up game but ive always loved it. Looking forward to Diablo III !!!!

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/diablo3/video/6193136/diablo-iii-live-demonstration?tag=videos;img;1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Got a new comp   Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:53 am

Oh you know it. I'll definitely be playing D3 when it is released in the year 2021. Also looking forward to Starcraft 2. Anyone playing any fps or fighting games? I've been playing a lot of borderlands lately, fun game, will probably pick up L4D2 at some point as well, and am always game for some TF2 or CSS. As for fighting games I mostly play Blazblue, looking forward to Super Street Fighter IV though.

Oh also if you like diabloish games check out Torchlight. Titan Quest is a good one too, albeit pretty old by now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Travixus

PostSubject: Re: Got a new comp   Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:45 pm

Torchlight is super awesome. And DB you should add me on steam so I can own you in CSS. Cool

(I'm kidding, I'm a baddie. But still could be fun. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Got a new comp   Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:00 am

What's your steam id? I actually haven't played css in a long time so I'm not like cal-m good or anything, probably still rock you though. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azeroth Bane

PostSubject: Re: Got a new comp   Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:17 am

What's up guys?

I still stay in touch with Samuel Arkady, Dudley Dawson, and Victor Sanguine all the time, RL buds.

I am not playing anything right now but thinking of hoping back on UO to goof off. Sam, Dud, Vic are on WOW on Medevih (sp?) if anyone's around there, I can forward there info.

Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well and staying out of jail!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Got a new comp   Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:55 pm

Was that last part directed at me? :p
Anyhow doing good here, don't think any of us are playing UO anymore. Maybe Trav?
On free servers I think Mac is playing on UOS and Zap just started up on Hybrid again.
I haven't really gotten into (read addicted to) an mmo for awhile now, still get the itch every now and again though.
I considered playing WoW again but it just feels old to me at this point.
Anyhow give an Ave to the old crew for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a new comp   

Back to top Go down

Got a new comp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Board-
Jump to: