HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

wtf? did I ever mention I hate the topic length requirement?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Beyond

PostSubject: wtf? did I ever mention I hate the topic length requirement?   Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:43 pm

Is it just me or did this site redirect to some random other board for a while?
Hello to anyone who still reads here. Smile
Had a wave of nostalgia and had to check in, what games/servers are people into these days?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: wtf? did I ever mention I hate the topic length requirement?   Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Hey DB, how goes it? Still game with Zapata at all? Yeah I got the weird redirect the other day. I was checking in to see if anyone had plans for Rift?

I'm bored as all hell gaming. I'm watching Rift, planning to buy it when it comes out since there's not much else to do and it's not a bad game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Beyond

PostSubject: Re: wtf? did I ever mention I hate the topic length requirement?   Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Hey man it's going pretty good, how are things with you? Haven't gamed with Zap in awhile we still keep in touch every once in awhile trying to find good mmos and such. I don't think he uses his ICQ anymore. Rift looked like it had potential but I haven't really been following it closely. You'll have to let me know how it is, I may pick it up if I hear some good reviews from people. Any game I grab I will prolly bug Zap and a few others to get on board too. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtf? did I ever mention I hate the topic length requirement?   

Back to top Go down

wtf? did I ever mention I hate the topic length requirement?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1