Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wtf? did I ever mention I hate the topic length requirement?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Beyond

wtf? did I ever mention I hate the topic length requirement? Empty
PostSubject: wtf? did I ever mention I hate the topic length requirement?   wtf? did I ever mention I hate the topic length requirement? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:43 pm

Is it just me or did this site redirect to some random other board for a while?
Hello to anyone who still reads here. Smile
Had a wave of nostalgia and had to check in, what games/servers are people into these days?
Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: wtf? did I ever mention I hate the topic length requirement?   wtf? did I ever mention I hate the topic length requirement? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Hey DB, how goes it? Still game with Zapata at all? Yeah I got the weird redirect the other day. I was checking in to see if anyone had plans for Rift?

I'm bored as all hell gaming. I'm watching Rift, planning to buy it when it comes out since there's not much else to do and it's not a bad game.
Back to top Go down
Dark Beyond

PostSubject: Re: wtf? did I ever mention I hate the topic length requirement?   wtf? did I ever mention I hate the topic length requirement? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Hey man it's going pretty good, how are things with you? Haven't gamed with Zap in awhile we still keep in touch every once in awhile trying to find good mmos and such. I don't think he uses his ICQ anymore. Rift looked like it had potential but I haven't really been following it closely. You'll have to let me know how it is, I may pick it up if I hear some good reviews from people. Any game I grab I will prolly bug Zap and a few others to get on board too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtf? did I ever mention I hate the topic length requirement?   wtf? did I ever mention I hate the topic length requirement? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wtf? did I ever mention I hate the topic length requirement?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Board-
Jump to: