Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good souls, fellow Undead.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Good souls, fellow Undead. Empty
PostSubject: Good souls, fellow Undead.   Good souls, fellow Undead. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:57 am

Hello you piles of rotten flesh.

I'm Tommy aka Sennacherib(RL ancient Assyrian King). I'm new to the darkside of RP. Have always played a good guy since I started UO in '98. Besides the one time I joined the Undead after my Lieutenant from the Yew militia fell prey to the evil clutches and dragged me along to serve the dark Guardian. Was only once though. So here I am in servitude of the unholy Guardian becoming impatient as my skills grow because I just want to collect those mortal souls! Haven't really thought out who, what, where my character is about. Still working on a story for that.

My character's build will be a dexxer with 70hiding/30magery and eventually archery. Currently my character's skill are 60s and swords in the 70s.
-Sennacherib
Back to top Go down
Kraton

PostSubject: Re: Good souls, fellow Undead.   Good souls, fellow Undead. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:06 am

I guess this is as good as any place to post my template too if anyone is interested in knowing my secrets! So here it is:

Kraton

Macing 100
Fencing 100
Archery 100
Tactics 100
anatomy 90
healing 90
resist 75
hiding 45
Back to top Go down
Cespar

Cespar

PostSubject: Re: Good souls, fellow Undead.   Good souls, fellow Undead. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:19 am

Welcome to the fold, look forward to hearing your backstory, make it a good one!
Back to top Go down
Raith

Raith

PostSubject: Re: Good souls, fellow Undead.   Good souls, fellow Undead. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:20 am

Welcome!

Guess ill post my template as well.

Fencing 100 (Currently 78)
Tactics 100 (Currently 76)
Anatomy 100 (79)
Healing 100 (67)
Resist 100 (44)
Hiding (97.6)
Stealth (92ish)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good souls, fellow Undead.   Good souls, fellow Undead. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good souls, fellow Undead.
Page 1 of 1