Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More resources...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cespar

Cespar

More resources... Empty
PostSubject: More resources...   More resources... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:26 pm

I returned tooo, to find myyy slavess in a similar state to Raith's, and so put them to work chopping wood for our dark orderrr... Markath, the youngerrr of the two collected lessss, and so he getss nought but scrapss to eat tonighttt.

While they were bussying themselvess with thattt, I myself managed to collect gold and leather for ourrr coffersss, along with an asssortment of bone-craft armor.

More resources... Donation1

I've got a sizeable amount offf feathersss toooo... two thousand forrr collectionnn... but that can waittt...
Back to top Go down
oldiebutadeaddie

More resources... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More resources...   More resources... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:56 am

If you need the odd resource, perhaps I can provide. I'm around but it'll take some time to establish a character. I was thinking about GM'ing a smith again as I did back on Catskills but I'm not sure if IPY is harder for skill raise the more people have the skill or just plain hard.

It would be just a humie rather than a deadie contribution. Maybe a little RP thrown in to explain why I give resources to walking bags of bones.

I plan to play from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Cespar

Cespar

More resources... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More resources...   More resources... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:27 am

Humans can be servants, slaves or perhaps even worshippers of the Guardian.
As for making a crafter, it's just hard in general, tough as nuts really.

It's one of the reasons most of us have decided to focus on pvp characters, however if you want to make one that's great.
Back to top Go down
oldiebutadeaddie

More resources... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More resources...   More resources... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:55 am

Tough as nuts you say? Sounds..er..wonderful.

This may take some time then. My ISP is having a few teething problems and that may mean I'll be playing when I can.
Back to top Go down
Kraton

More resources... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More resources...   More resources... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Well now that we have someone who sounds like they want to build a smith I'll bring up the topic of setting up a mining house.... anyone interested now?
Back to top Go down
oldiebutadeaddie

More resources... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More resources...   More resources... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Okay, since I'm out of the loop on the new IPY, can someone advise some good skills to start a smith off on?

I wasted two - three characters all because I've forgotten the old UO ways.

I created a archer named Taranas and I'll be creating a archer mule soon. I thought about using the name Minister but I knew one or two of you like DB would mistake me for the original.

And if we need a spotfor a mining hut, I have an ideaof a very good spot. But I'll have to scout it out first.

P.S. It's interesting to see you guys picked the Necropolis spot (outside Yew and above orc fort). Who's idea was that?
Back to top Go down
Cespar

Cespar

More resources... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More resources...   More resources... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:43 am

Skills? For a smith I'd assume Smithing and perhaps another crafting skill.
You can train enough magic for recall scrolls, which wont be needed much with a house.
The Miner might need a weapon skill though.

And we moved into that spot because somebody had already placed a patio in the heart clearing.
edit: btw was talking to Kachina from Yew today, she's going to see if Az will make a base fopr us, Necrop spot would be good for this.
Back to top Go down
Dark Beyond

More resources... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More resources...   More resources... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Haha I don't even play anymore so no worries about name mistaking.
I must say you've piqued my curiosity as to your identity though. :p
Back to top Go down
Kraton

More resources... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More resources...   More resources... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:46 pm

The same goes for Ces... Zelthrak. I miss my old stealth guys. There will never be any class better than true stealthers.
Back to top Go down
oldiebutadeaddie

More resources... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More resources...   More resources... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:59 am

The UO play time I wanted never happened. I became swamped with work. Work has again thinned somewhat but I doubt I can devote more then 2 hours a week if I'm lucky. Sorry Ces, I should've informed you sooner. I would've said something in game but I didn't see any Undead during the play time I did have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More resources... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More resources...   More resources... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More resources...
Page 1 of 1