Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Guardian’s Eyes and Ears

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raith

Raith

The Guardian’s Eyes and Ears Empty
PostSubject: The Guardian’s Eyes and Ears   The Guardian’s Eyes and Ears Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:01 am

It was becoming more difficult for Raith to move about the City of Yew lately. The normally calm City had become more awake and alive in past weeks now that they were aware of the Undead threat looming at their doorstep. Faces that had not been seen in some time were becoming more commonplace, and new soldiers seemed to be flocking to defend the city. It was within all of this activity that Raith found himself in front of the stone tower of Riverrun. With that much activity within the fortress, the apparition knew the Guardian would need to see what was happening.

The Guardian’s Eyes and Ears 1

Raith slipped into the tower on the heels of one of the mortals who rushed in. Yew had much to learn about security, he thought to himself. Once inside he quickly took a position out of the way, and began to observe the mortals. It was clear there were several prominent members of the Militia present, including the so-called Queen. Interestingly enough, Raith soon realized he was not the only apparition in the room.

The Guardian’s Eyes and Ears 2-1

One of the Militia, a Corporal by the name of Roth, seemed to be haunted by a free roaming spirit. Not a mindless undead that crawls from crypts across the land, and not a servant of the guardian, as far as Raith could discern, but a restless spirit that seemed to want something. All the assembled Militia were discussing the mater, while Roth seemed to be terrified of the being.

The Guardian’s Eyes and Ears 4
The Guardian’s Eyes and Ears 5-1

In the discussion of what to do about the spirit, some of the members turned to a man who answered to the name “Coldiron.” This mortal was apparently knowledgeable in such things. The man left for a time, and returned with an old tome of some sort that could provide some information on this situation.

The Guardian’s Eyes and Ears 3
The Guardian’s Eyes and Ears 6

Raith attempted to move in closer for a look at this book, but the security in the tower, lax as it may be, was still enough for the six Militia inside. He quickly realized his presence was noticed, and was forced to retreat, without knowing what the tome contained.

Raith was unsure how this information could help the forces of the Undead, but it is not his place to wonder such things. He quickly made his way south, to inform his Undead brethren.
Back to top Go down
Sennacherib

Sennacherib

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian’s Eyes and Ears   The Guardian’s Eyes and Ears Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Haha, very nice! Snuck in with all those high ranking veteran militia officers.
Back to top Go down
Kraton

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian’s Eyes and Ears   The Guardian’s Eyes and Ears Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Oh yeah. I bet this is enough to keep the Militia paranoid. Good stuff Raith your keeping the chill rolling down there spine!
Back to top Go down
Raith

Raith

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian’s Eyes and Ears   The Guardian’s Eyes and Ears Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:48 pm

Damn tracking bug needs to be fixed ASAP. I was there for a good 10 minutes before they picked up on me. They all got quiet like they were talking in party chat or vent, then all of a sudden im revealed. GM in hiding and stealth is negated by a skill that literally requires 0.0 points to be effective. *sigh* good thing I do it for the fun of it, cause theres little money or success. Still. It was fun. I'm happy to see some activity in Yew.
Back to top Go down
Cespar

Cespar

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian’s Eyes and Ears   The Guardian’s Eyes and Ears Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:47 am

I'll have to jump on Zelthrak soon, and a tracking fix wouldn't have helped you, as DH reveals anyone in your entire house. They'd just have used that straight away and revealed you.

Geez, I need a stealth mage though, nothing like popping out of stealth with a explosion.
Wish I was there, I would have popped out of the shadows and berated them all on their character's idiocy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian’s Eyes and Ears   The Guardian’s Eyes and Ears Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Guardian’s Eyes and Ears
Page 1 of 1