Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Und needs you!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kraton

Und needs you! Empty
PostSubject: Und needs you!   Und needs you! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Yes, I was away for two weeks. Yes, I haven't logged in in two week. Yes, there hasn't been fuck all to do in the guild for two weeks... No, we have not abandoned you. No, the guild is not inactive... However we have experienced a drop in members logging in due to there being nothing to do. So to everyone reading this I'm here is my suggestion: You want an active guild? You want fun things to do? You want cool people to hang with? So do I, lets make it happen.

Look if we want a fun and flourishing place to go to when RL is too boring/depressing (you choose what one fits you) then lets fucking make it! Log in and be part of something... Log in and start something (a suggestion to those potential leaders in the guild).

Make this Und your dream guild by doing something! (as always I am always here to hear suggestions and support wherever I can)

Best,
Back to top Go down
Knox

Und needs you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Und needs you!   Und needs you! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Thanks for posting Kraton!

As you know I'm going to try to get something in the works that is open to the server but Undead centric. I have a few ideas on top of the one I talked to you about.

Glad your back!
Back to top Go down
Darken Ruul

Und needs you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Und needs you!   Und needs you! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Lets go What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kraton

Und needs you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Und needs you!   Und needs you! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:06 am

Hey guys listen up. Okay were working out our numbers and we people joining every few days again but we still suffer from a lack of things to do... People are getting bored.

Fact: I am only one person.

Thus, I cant be entertaining you guys all day every day but I will do what I can and you can count on that. Right now I have decided that we need another full/part time officer for the guild and we need one soon. This is not a huge dedication all I want is to have someone run a hunt either once per day or at least once every other day. (which equals a minimum of a ~2 hour commitment every other day).

But...

This is not something I am just giving away, you have to prove yourself to me that your consistent and reliable. I'm not going to promote someone and then have them flake out on us, the guild needs someone responsible and dedicated. So if you think your man enough to lead our warriors into dungeons, keep everyone alive an keep them fighting as a unit? Then step up and accept my challenge. If you wanna see the guild grow and flourish then this is a perfect opportunity to make it happen.

The Success of the Undead guild is in your hands. Are we gonna sit at 4-5 active members and have the rest leave due to inactivity and not enough leadership? Or are we going to man up and realize that this guild has huge potential for a strong and robust player-base.

The Undead RP theme is proven to be a very interesting and engaging RP style, our problem: not enough commitment by the leaders/officers. Lets solve this problem.
Back to top Go down
nappatheundead

Und needs you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Und needs you!   Und needs you! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:18 pm

hi this is nappa i been gone for sometime since i'm sick in rl. still am sick so just o let you know i'm away because of health
Back to top Go down
nappatheundead

Und needs you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Und needs you!   Und needs you! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Kraton wrote:

The Undead RP theme is proven to be a very interesting and engaging RP style, our problem: not enough commitment by the leaders/officers. Lets solve this problem.

i am gone because i'm sick that is all
Back to top Go down
Kraton

Und needs you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Und needs you!   Und needs you! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:19 pm

dammit Nappa we all know your coming back, I meant we don't have enough leaders/officers. That's why I am trying to find more.

You always make me look like such a bad guy Razz

I guess I just take for granted that you are and always will be a leader of the Undead and sometimes that makes me seem like I don't consider you one at all...? I don't know how to explain it but whatever. I hope you understand.
Back to top Go down
Raith

Raith

Und needs you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Und needs you!   Und needs you! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:24 am

My time online has taken a huge hit lately, and I feel bad about it. I have multiple family members dealing with some serious health problems, and people are constantly quiting where I work at, so manditory OT. But, my schedual is changing this week. Ill have Monday off, then wednesday, thrusday, and friday off work. Im hoping to catch up on my UO time then! I'll be on in late afternoon till whenever, and I'll be looking to hunt and whack some Yewbies. Look for me online!
Back to top Go down
Kraton

Und needs you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Und needs you!   Und needs you! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:40 pm

No worries man. Und is going strong. Glad to have you with us, even if its only a couple hours every day. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Und needs you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Und needs you!   Und needs you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Und needs you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ultima Online - IPY 2 :: Undead Soulboards-
Jump to: