Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Krells looking for a hunting crew! Lets Hunt Yew!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krell

Krells looking for a hunting crew! Lets Hunt Yew!? Empty
PostSubject: Krells looking for a hunting crew! Lets Hunt Yew!?   Krells looking for a hunting crew! Lets Hunt Yew!? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:35 pm

Krell is wondering where everyone is and when they log on? maybee we can get together and play?
Back to top Go down
Nurok

Krells looking for a hunting crew! Lets Hunt Yew!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krells looking for a hunting crew! Lets Hunt Yew!?   Krells looking for a hunting crew! Lets Hunt Yew!? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:28 pm

i know its a bit late to answer here but anyways..i am Nurok (the same guy who played leshrac)

im sorry for not beeing around that much, but in fact i am Smile

its just that i live in switzerland..your timezone is 7 hours behind ours (if you live in us central)

so it could be possible that we were both a one man army for some short time but when you were playing, i was sleeping Smile

btw Kraton is completely reviving the guild, he got some old members back (for example Nappa) and some new members..

today he will have 3 new recruits at once when he arrives home and logs in Twisted Evil

i recruited them to the stone, they are just waiting to be accepted by the stoneholder.

last night we were 5 members doing a long dungeon crawl..with these guys and when all are online i would say we are allready 10 (or almost 10) active guys!

this progress happend within a few days..there is more to come!!!!! as Kraton says..once some players on ipy2 see an active and dangerous UND guild lurking around, they will form a line infront of our guildhouse Cool
Back to top Go down

Krells looking for a hunting crew! Lets Hunt Yew!?
Page 1 of 1