Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Uniforms ? Magic Bone Armor ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyrm'gard

Guild Uniforms ? Magic Bone Armor ? Empty
PostSubject: Guild Uniforms ? Magic Bone Armor ?   Guild Uniforms ? Magic Bone Armor ? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Hey everyone! I run the Role Player Gear vendor near Yew. Looking to expand my inventory to options that may interest you!

I don't know a whole lot about Undead as far as what uniforms you wear or if you're allowed to use magic bone armor. Right now I have a lot of magic bone armor in stock on my vendor; everything from defense to invulnerability and everything in between! I think the prices are fair but if they aren't just let me know; I'm open to suggestions.

Also I stock uniforms for the Yew Militia. I'd like to stock uniforms for other RP guilds as well. Do you guys have a standard uniform for new recruits? Would players buy it if I kept it in stock?

Is there anything else you'd like to see at the RPG vendor?

Thanks!

Vendor Name: Henrietta
Guild Uniforms ? Magic Bone Armor ? 2eyusgk
Back to top Go down
Krell

Guild Uniforms ? Magic Bone Armor ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Uniforms ? Magic Bone Armor ?   Guild Uniforms ? Magic Bone Armor ? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:23 am

Nice i bought some stuff!

Okay the new members or members that have not raised in rank from new membership are called Unborns, this represents that they have not become undead and are still human trying to earn the right to become Immortal. the uniform is a robe and no vissible bone armour.

other then this their are no cloaks worn exept by ancients from what i understand.

hope this helps.

Krell
Back to top Go down

Guild Uniforms ? Magic Bone Armor ?
Page 1 of 1