Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Night wolf, The Creation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vile Wolf

Night wolf, The Creation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Riddle   Night wolf, The Creation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:07 am

“It does not require many words to speak the truth, Wita!” “What do you know of the truth?” Wolfmother’s croaky voice lifts through a wicked smile, but she maintains focus on preparing the poisons.

How is it that you mastered both wacdocewe the Chants of the Ancestors and enuxeho the Study of Demonism of the vehoe? Stalking away at night under the tutelage of the Wizard Hydro, I was there with you; don’t look surprised.

How is it that you do not remember the words of Naga Wolf before the Ghost Ceremony? The trail is so plain to see. The man whose life you spared, the same man who you swore to kill. You know him. You think you know him as the war leader who killed your mother, he who slew your brother. The one who made you who you are, more so even now - here in the Second World where you are bound to the Fate of the Old Ways as am I.

There is an enemy ghost upon you, Pexa! Sly words from a sly old man. Naga divined the source of your pain long before the madness set in. Why do you think that the soldiers returned to pillage and slaughter in your village and not the others? Yes, retuned! Hestónaho!

With that Wolfmother goes on cackling to herself but never speaks further on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Vile Wolf

PostSubject: Night wolf, The secret   Night wolf, The Creation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Night Wolf, "You cant leave it at that! What are you saying!" Wolf Mother "Sometimes its best to leave well enugh alone. There is a trurth you may not want to know. It is not my place to tell you this. You need to talk to Naga Wolf. He has known this since before you were born." Night Wolf "TELL ME THE TRURTH IS GANDALF MY FATHER!" Wolf Mother "I can not my child." Wolf mother cant look night wolf in the eyes. she retires to her hut as this heavy burden wieghs upon her heart. night wolf begain to run toward Naga Wolf's hut.

Night Wolf arrives at Naga Wolfs hut. Night Wolf trys to talk panting and out breath. Night Wolf "Is it true, tell me, is it true, tell me the truth." Naga Wolf "Calm down Night Wolf take a breath and tell me whats wrong." Night Wolf takes a few deep breaths. Night Wolf "Tell me, IS GANDALF MY FATHER? TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE? Nage Wolf sees her eyes start to water as she holds back the tears. Naga Wolf looks to the ground and shakes his head "I can not."

To be contued..........
Back to top Go down
Vile Wolf

PostSubject: Night Wolf, The burden you where not ment to carry   Night wolf, The Creation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Naga Wolf "I prayed to the Wolf gods this day would never come, but has. Now its time for you to know the trurth. Sit down my child this will take a while, and its better for you to hear this already sitting. A short time before you were born a band of white eyes rode past our village while your father was on a hunt. They saw a young girl not far from the village. Yes, that girl was your mom. They had their way with your mother that night. Your mother and I was close back then. I was the only one she ever told about that night, she was so ashamed. A short time after that you were born. When I saw how light your skin was I knew. Night Wolf amongst those white eyes was the one they call Gandalf. You asked me if Gandalf is your father I can not anser that, But yes it very well could be. Thats why they came to your village that day, they heard of the half breed. They would not tolerate the blood of the white eye being tainted by our blood. Night Wolf they came for you that night"

Night Wolf begans to cry. Night Wolf "I cant beleave you kept this from me all this time. You say it was to protect me, You care nothing for me! I was foolish to think of you as my adopted father! I have no father! " She runs into the forest and colapses in her fit of sorrow.

Wolf Mother aproaches. Wolf Mother neals down by Night Wolf she places her hand on her shoulder. Wolf Mother "fear not my child all is not lost. Why do you think I returned to the clan. its wasn't to be with the clan. It was for you." Night Wolf (sniff) wipeing the tears from her eyes, what do you meen? Wolf mother "Have you ever wondered how you servived all that time in the forest alone at such a young age? It was The Guardian who looked after you. It was he who spoke to me, he told me to guide you so you could finally realize your true destiney." Night Wolf " Who is The Guardian" Wolf Mother "The GOD of GODS, The one of the old religion, When life first came to be he was there, (With a chuckal) And with the death of the first living creature It arose from from the lifeless body and knelt before him." Night Wolf "What about the Wolf Gods?" Wolf Mother "Wolf Gods HA! What have they ever done for you? Let your family get killed? Caused you pain? The Wolf Gods indeed."

Wolf Mother "recently I ran across some anceint scripsher. While reading it there was a passage from a profic of the old relegion I have it right here its in a tongue unfamiler to you so let me read it to you. (The one born not white nor red, but of both, born from violence torn from her home, she lost every one she loves, yet filled with hate, sworn to kill her father, destine to be great, it is her, who is the one bound to our fate.) You see you have had a GOD watching over you and its not the wolf gods. You must not tell Naga Wolf of this. Naga Wolf does not under stand the old religion."]

To be continued...........

Last edited by Vile Wolf on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vile Wolf

PostSubject: Night Wolf, The tome of Necromortius ancorp   Night wolf, The Creation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:07 am

The next morning Night Wolf visist with Wolf Mother. Night Wolf "Tell me about these artifact you spoke of." Wolf Mother "There is one artifact I think will intrigue you. Its called The tome of Necromortius ancorp. It was forged by the old religion. Its said with this at the time of your death you will live on. Night Wolf "where can I find it." Wolf Mother "I dont know where it is now, but I know where it will be. A group of war lords has it in his possession from thier last conquest. They will be traveling from vesper to yew tomarrow, or so I have heard. I am just a old woman there is no way i could over come them to get the Tome, but you on the other hand is a different story. You must know you need three things to achieve its power. The Tome, the correct enchantment which I just happen to know and this last one deters most poeple, the blood of your father." Night Wolf "Well where am I going to get my fathers blood, I have been hunting Gandalf most of my life and still yet to catch him." Wolf Mother "This is where it gets good. One of the war loads I speak of just happends to be named Gandalf." Night Wolf "Is this the same Gandalf killed my family all those years ago." Wolf Mother "I just hear things. I dont know it could be. There is only one way to find out."

The next day Night Wolf set out with one thing on her mind. If there was one thing she was good at it was setting up an ambush. Night Wolf sat at the edge of the forest hidden in a near by tree. Two men approched as they got closer neither one seen Night wolf hidden. Night Wolf recognized Gandalf right away she thought to herself "only two of them." Night Wolf pulls out her bow quietly gandalf stops "sshhhhhhh I hear somthing" Night Wolf releases her bow and Gandalfs companion drops to the ground. She cocks another arrow and graces the shoulder of gandalf. Gandalf charges Night Wolf, Night wolf utters a enchantment. Gandalf shudders in pain. He plunges his sword into Night wolf. She was able to utter 1 more encgantment and Gandalf drops to the ground. Night Wolf stands over Gandalf, Him barley breathing as coughs up some blood.

Night Wolf "Now you finally pay for what you have done." Gandalf barely able to talk "Oh my daughter, I know I deserve this. I've done things in the past I am not proud of. It was my fate I would die by your hands. I cant make up for what I was done. I just want you to know I followed your growth, even paid travelers for information about you. I knew we could never be close, but I could hope. It wasnt an accident we showed up when WMD stormed Oakford. We where there on my orders to help you. I couldnt let my only child die that way. My only child a girl and a better worrior then any guy I have ever seen." In his last breath Gandalf "How could a father be more proud."

to be continued.....................
Back to top Go down
Vile Wolf

PostSubject: Night Wolf, The void not filled   Night wolf, The Creation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:01 pm

Night Wolf teary eyed by the words of Gandalf gathers his blood in to a flask given to her by Wolf Mother. She searches their things for the tome Wolf mother spoke of. Night Wolf pulls out an old tattered book, the letter faded and worn on the cover. She looks at it closer and tries to read the words. Night Wolf "This is in a language I've have never seen before." Night Wolf begins her journey back to the clan.

Night wolf returns to the clan as approaches Wolf Mother's hut and she hears a voice. She listens closer, the voice sounds more like a "hiss". The strange voice "Isss everryyy thinnng goinnng asssss plannna." Wolf Mother "Yes, my lord. Night Wolf should be returning shortly." The strange voice "You musssst Preformaaa the Rituali Immoriui firsssst to preparrre the vessssal. When the thirrrd moon isss aliennnd with the necrosssesss ssstar above the sssshrrine of spirrritually you mussst udderrrr the Yemaya Ancorp enchant. Wolf Motherrr dont fail me thissss opportunity will not come againnn forrr a lonng time."

Night Wolf continued in Wolf mothers Hut. Wolf Mother takes a this leather sheet and quickly covers up a small spire in the middle of the hut. Night Wolf "I thought I heard you talking to some one." Wolf Mother "No its just me here. I talk to my self out loud some time my child. That must have been what you heard. Did you get the The tome of Necromortius ancorp?" Night Wolf "I think so" Night wolf Hands her the Tattered book. Wolf Mothers eyes light up in surprise." Wolf Mother "Nothing can stop you now."

Wolf Mother "And what off Gandalf?" Night Wolf hands her the Vile of blood. Night Wolf "I have wanted revenge for as long as I can remember. I some how thought once I killed Gandalf it would fill different. As he lied on the ground dieing I instead of satisfaction I felt remorse. Instead of happiness I fill sad. Instead of pleasure I feel pain. I don't under stand I thought this would be the happiest day of my life." Wolf Mother "There is never gratification in revenge. It wont bring your family back. This is a lesson you had to learn on your own." Night Wolf's voice begins to crack as she speaks I just killed the last living member of my family. What has become of me?" Wolf Mother Takes Night Wolf in her arms.

To be continue..............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night wolf, The Creation   Night wolf, The Creation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night wolf, The Creation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ultima Online - IPY 2 :: Stories & Screenshots-
Jump to: