Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IPY 3 Interest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajar Deathstrike

IPY 3 Interest Empty
PostSubject: IPY 3 Interest   IPY 3 Interest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Kraton has brought this up on General forums section, but posting here just in case. I thought it was a great idea so he gets 100% of the credit.

All of us have been involved in UND/Shadowclan some way or another in various branches. I will have very limited time to play IPY3 when it comes out, but honestly, until another game matches UO in terms of freedom, this is it.

Either way....any old deaddies who are interested, post here! Especially Catskills ones Wink .

If we had a presence on IPY3 at launch I'd love to be a part of it, and I miss the old days so much. I'd relive it all again if I could.

Express your interest here. If this does come to fruition, lets bookmark this page and follow through.

Back to top Go down
oldiebutadeaddie

IPY 3 Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPY 3 Interest   IPY 3 Interest Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:16 pm

Yeah, those days for me are long gone. When I was absorbed in online games, it took control. The Undead was everything in the game and my behaviour was rather sad. I don't have the desire to play now as I did.

I hope you guys make a splash in IPY3 (is it open already?).

Good to see you again Ajar.

DR
Back to top Go down
Ajar Deathstrike

IPY 3 Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPY 3 Interest   IPY 3 Interest Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:12 am

oldiebutadeaddie wrote:
Yeah, those days for me are long gone. When I was absorbed in online games, it took control. The Undead was everything in the game and my behaviour was rather sad. I don't have the desire to play now as I did.

I hope you guys make a splash in IPY3 (is it open already?).

Good to see you again Ajar.

DR

DemonRider?! Wow did we ever have some awesome times. I have the desire, but I have 2 kids and a fitness regime to keep up with, so my play time will be limited to an hour or so a day, tops. more on the weekends.

lukebuckley@outlook.com if you want to keep in touch old friend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IPY 3 Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPY 3 Interest   IPY 3 Interest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IPY 3 Interest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ultima Online - IPY 2 :: Undead Soulboards-
Jump to: