Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Facebook Group.

Go down 
+2
Nethru
Ajar Deathstrike
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajar Deathstrike

Facebook Group. Empty
PostSubject: Facebook Group.   Facebook Group. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 8:01 pm

Hey guys,

We all know how hard it is to keep in touch. Especially since some of us used to strictly use ICQ and MSN accounts that are now obsolete. Some of you are a lot better at keeping in touch than I am.

My goal is to get all branches of UD from all shards into a facebook group. So far there many screenshots from some great legendary deaddies, even early days of cats and IPY.

Plus you just never know when we might all get that itch again.

Please message me on here to get added or just request here and post in response when you submit the request.

URL can be pasted and corrected if you want access. Just make sure you identify yourself and what server/chapter you were in.

facebook.com/groups/907374949347678/

If it shows as hidden, add me to fb and msg me telling me who you are Smile

facebook.com/luke.buckley.71

Last edited by Ajar Deathstrike on Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nethru
Admin

Facebook Group. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Group.   Facebook Group. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 8:37 pm

Good idea. I check here at least once a month to see if anyone posts. I tried the link you put but it's not working.
Back to top Go down
https://undead.darkbb.com
Ajar Deathstrike

Facebook Group. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Group.   Facebook Group. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 5:50 am

Nethru wrote:
Good idea.  I check here at least once a month to see if anyone posts.  I tried the link you put but it's not working.

Edited. Thanks for the heads up, feel free to add me!
Back to top Go down
Obs

Obs

Facebook Group. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Group.   Facebook Group. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 2:22 pm

I'm in. Let's see how many of the dead rise!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Facebook Group. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Group.   Facebook Group. Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 4:57 pm

I just recently joined the Facebook group, my name is Dustin.

I joined the Catskills Undead probably in '98-99 as Ragnarok, although I had been playing UO on other servers earlier than that.

I remember some great times with our allies the Shadowclan Orcs and The Crimson Alliance battling Kingdom of Winterfell, Elves of Light, Yew Militia, and other groups such as Bregan D'aerthe and The Picts.

I'm currently starting back up on Rel Por as an Undead after many years of not playing UO, my character is named Ragnarok. Are the Undead somewhat active on any UO shards at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Azeroth Bane

Facebook Group. Empty
PostSubject: Boom!   Facebook Group. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 12:39 pm

I got three old Zombies on the Facebook group. I will try to get this out there to more old school Catskills guys.
Back to top Go down
Titus

Facebook Group. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Group.   Facebook Group. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 10:16 pm

Ill bite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Facebook Group. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Group.   Facebook Group. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook Group.
Page 1 of 1