Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legacy-UO (a new freeshard using AI code)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mac

Mac

Legacy-UO  (a new freeshard using AI code) Empty
PostSubject: Legacy-UO (a new freeshard using AI code)   Legacy-UO  (a new freeshard using AI code) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 12:36 pm

Good souls everyone.  It's been several years but I saw about the Legacy-UO shard and got to thinking about the good old AI days when we used to claim Deceit and have the (non-lich) undead spawn as allies.

Not saying I will play but for any looking to recreate...sort of, It's in Malas(?) where I've never been but: Legacy-UO shard
Back to top Go down
Mac

Mac

PostSubject: Re: Legacy-UO (a new freeshard using AI code)   Legacy-UO  (a new freeshard using AI code) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 2:08 pm

Actually I am playing there, but as an orc. I see Nethru there...if I get enough time maybe Mac will return and help out.

Deceit is there, connected to Umbra should that still be in our RP to defend.

Anyway, just giving an update. I dig the old AI ruleset and the new map is odd but interesting.
Back to top Go down
Nethru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy-UO (a new freeshard using AI code)   Legacy-UO  (a new freeshard using AI code) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 12:45 pm

Yesss! Fisheyes is making a deadie to now and may get 1-2 more newer players to join. Lets see where we go with this. Stone is up already.
Back to top Go down
https://undead.darkbb.com
Mac

Mac

PostSubject: Re: Legacy-UO (a new freeshard using AI code)   Legacy-UO  (a new freeshard using AI code) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 2:56 pm

You guys are looking good. I heard the Necropolis is being built!!!!! NOGRRAAAHHH!!! and *crackle crackle* No more pyramid eh? farao

I know at least 1 orc has a toon with UND and another will soon. I may over the holidays when I get some free time. I still plan (for now) to primarily play my orc though.
Back to top Go down
Folik

PostSubject: Re: Legacy-UO (a new freeshard using AI code)   Legacy-UO  (a new freeshard using AI code) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 11:19 am

Mac wrote:
You guys are looking good.  I heard the Necropolis is being built!!!!!   NOGRRAAAHHH!!! and *crackle crackle*   No more pyramid eh?   farao

I know at least 1 orc has a toon with UND and another will soon.  I may over the holidays when I get some free time.  I still plan (for now) to primarily play my orc though.

Whats up ghouls, If you haven't checked out Legacy in a while. You should do so. We have made the jump from Malas to Felucca. We are going to push a major advertising campaign based around the return of Felucca. we expect a great deal of acceptance of the migration.

Would love to have you all on board!

If theres anything I can do to assist your group. Please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy-UO (a new freeshard using AI code)   Legacy-UO  (a new freeshard using AI code) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legacy-UO (a new freeshard using AI code)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Board-
Jump to: