Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wow its been a long time

Go down 
+4
Travixus
Dark Beyond
Amira Zanib
Darkness
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Wow its been a long time Empty
PostSubject: Wow its been a long time   Wow its been a long time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:55 pm

Its been such a long long long time. Just checking in to see how my old friends are doing Smile

Darkness Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Amira Zanib
Admin
Amira Zanib

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been a long time   Wow its been a long time Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:00 am

Hi there.Do you play any game right now?

Some were testing DF but stopped to play due to extreme need to grind ,some tried to revile und on AI and Divinity ,some still waiting for good game hehe
Glad we have this board so can at least say Hi to each other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.game-master.net/~undead/index.html
Dark Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been a long time   Wow its been a long time Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:46 pm

What's up Darkness, long time no see. How ya been? Boards here were so dead I stopped checking them, haha. Kinda sad that hardly any und keep in contact anymore. :/
Back to top Go down
Darkness

PostSubject: Hey DB   Wow its been a long time Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:19 am

Not much man. Looking for another game to get hooked on but not having any luck. There will never be another UO! I was in Wow for a while but after i hit lvl 60 i got bored really fast
Back to top Go down
Travixus

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been a long time   Wow its been a long time Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:11 pm

You're all newbs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been a long time   Wow its been a long time Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:27 am

Hey it's chop socky samurai gargoyle Travixus. What up?

Yeah, Darkfall sounds like a failure from what I've heard. Mortal Online beta is out, waiting to hear from Nethru if that is any good. I tried AoC for awhile, it's not TOO bad, nothing great though. I will roll up a char on uosaviour when that is out, other than that I haven't really heard of any new mmos that sound appealing. :/
Back to top Go down
Agustus

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been a long time   Wow its been a long time Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:30 am

Hey Darkness! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azeroth Bane

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been a long time   Wow its been a long time Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:38 am

I agree with Trav.

You are all newbs, cause you all wanted to be the pretty zombie and could not.
Back to top Go down
Ajar Deathstrike

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been a long time   Wow its been a long time Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:44 am

on UO second age right now. Having a blast. Truly missing the old days. Wish I could experience them again with the RP community from Catskills.
Back to top Go down
Chance-

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been a long time   Wow its been a long time Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:28 am

It has been a long time & I sorta forgot this board was still around until I saw it mentioned elsewhere.

I was first really introduced into Roleplaying in UO, and UND was the first guild I joined that wasn't a collective of my RL friends.  I don't think I ever made it above Unborn, but it was honestly a lot of fun even just doing mundane Unborn tasks such as daily gathering/etc.  This would've been .... 2000 (2001?) when Void was GM on Catskills & I also remember Boz and others (Whorrid?) making appearances for ceremonies.  They were most likely pretty busy on Siege at the time, which is where I ended up as well, but only briefly with UND.  I really missed the structure from Catskills, but SP was a different kind of animal.

Would be really cool if we (UO roleplayers in general) could get organized to play on one RunUO server, instead of small RP communities/guilds scattered across a half dozen or more servers.  I had recently spent some time playing with Shadowclan on UOSA, but it was a pretty short-lived experience for me. I've also tried out different "RP servers" over the years, and while they do provide for a deeper plotline and greater sense of having an impact on the world you play in, I have found that they just don't "feel" like UO to me.  Can be a lot of fun, but not the UO I fell in love with.

Anyway... rambling.

Currently playing around on UO:Renaissance & will be checking out IPY3 whenever it launches if Az does not totally break it.  Done the "Orc thing" a hundred times now over the years between Shadowlcan, Broken Tusk Horde, Bloodclan, & Bloodrock - looking for a change of pace and Undead might be the thing to (re)inspire me.

Chance de Morgue - UND on Cats/SP/AI
Back to top Go down
Ajar Deathstrike

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been a long time   Wow its been a long time Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:11 am

Chance- wrote:
It has been a long time & I sorta forgot this board was still around until I saw it mentioned elsewhere.

I was first really introduced into Roleplaying in UO, and UND was the first guild I joined that wasn't a collective of my RL friends.  I don't think I ever made it above Unborn, but it was honestly a lot of fun even just doing mundane Unborn tasks such as daily gathering/etc.  This would've been .... 2000 (2001?) when Void was GM on Catskills & I also remember Boz and others (Whorrid?) making appearances for ceremonies.  They were most likely pretty busy on Siege at the time, which is where I ended up as well, but only briefly with UND.  I really missed the structure from Catskills, but SP was a different kind of animal.

Would be really cool if we (UO roleplayers in general) could get organized to play on one RunUO server, instead of small RP communities/guilds scattered across a half dozen or more servers.  I had recently spent some time playing with Shadowclan on UOSA, but it was a pretty short-lived experience for me.  I've also tried out different "RP servers" over the years, and while they do provide for a deeper plotline and greater sense of having an impact on the world you play in, I have found that they just don't "feel" like UO to me.  Can be a lot of fun, but not the UO I fell in love with.

Anyway... rambling.

Currently playing around on UO:Renaissance & will be checking out IPY3 whenever it launches if Az does not totally break it.  Done the "Orc thing" a hundred times now over the years between Shadowlcan, Broken Tusk Horde, Bloodclan, & Bloodrock - looking for a change of pace and Undead might be the thing to (re)inspire me.

Chance de Morgue - UND on Cats/SP/AI

I agree entirely, and as long as IPY3 doesnt hinder RPING and keeps a reasonable playing field for RPers, I think uniting the community once again could do wonders in helping us relive the glory days with our respective guilds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow its been a long time   Wow its been a long time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow its been a long time
Page 1 of 1