Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UO:Origins[preT2A]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spencer

Spencer

UO:Origins[preT2A] Empty
PostSubject: UO:Origins[preT2A]   UO:Origins[preT2A] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:54 am

Good ssoulss my friends. It has been too long since we played one game. I dont know if anybody of you still reads this froums, but I to stick togetehr with all of you one day on one shard and to roll again Smile

Well, as the thread shows it theres a shard called UO:Origins which is fairly new. Playerbase is growing pretty fast. Online peak is 30 unique IPs already. The interesting part of this is that its a preT2A shard with gameplay of 97-98, just when SC and the Undead started on Catskills. New updates are coming up and soon it will be close to every fix. As you remember, theres no silly rep. systems which allows you to be a blue PK, but Notoriety system, which is much better in my opinion. Also theres no secures, or lockdowns so houses are pretty unsecure, but this is the most hardcore era and compared to any other freeshard it should bring back the best experiences.

Some short information:

-Notoriety system
-No lockdowns/secures & no ban or friend lists
-Party system disabled
-Help/stuck option disabled(coming soon)
-Mage templates are free from meditation/evaluate
-Mage and other templates are also free from Anatomy
-Skills like Animal lore, lumberjacking inscription, alchemy do not give you any other bonuses except what thie main function is.
-Pre-T2A housing & no house addons
-Era accurate combat
-No control slots (unlimited pets)
-Some Razor features disabled(see the site)
-Oldschool atmoshpere(chatting NPCs and much more)
-Bounty system
-skill/stat atrophy system

and much more!

If anybody of you would liek to join, feel free to do so. I made an udnead and now farming in the orc fort to train up my character and to place a house to built the Necropolis!!
Back to top Go down
Spencer

Spencer

PostSubject: Re: UO:Origins[preT2A]   UO:Origins[preT2A] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:45 am

Since IPY 3 is not happening, I am bumping this thread. I was here for years and it's the best oldschool UO experience available today.
Back to top Go down
Aziel

PostSubject: Re: UO:Origins[preT2A]   UO:Origins[preT2A] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:27 pm

Installing it now.

So confused, never played pre T2A. Like, I bandaged myself (and it worked instantly) but now I can't mend myself again yet. No idea how long it takes. This leaves me a bit baffled as to how a melee is supposed to stay alive save for running away a lot.
Back to top Go down
Krell

PostSubject: Re: UO:Origins[preT2A]   UO:Origins[preT2A] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:52 am

ipy3 staff re-launching immortalis now called ancorp check it out

http://uoancorp.com/
Back to top Go down
Chance-

PostSubject: Re: UO:Origins[preT2A]   UO:Origins[preT2A] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:38 am

Dabbling on Origins, having fun so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UO:Origins[preT2A]   UO:Origins[preT2A] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UO:Origins[preT2A]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Board-
Jump to: