Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legends of Aria (Basically Ultima Online 2 and I am not kidding)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajar Deathstrike

Legends of Aria (Basically Ultima Online 2 and I am not kidding) Empty
PostSubject: Legends of Aria (Basically Ultima Online 2 and I am not kidding)   Legends of Aria (Basically Ultima Online 2 and I am not kidding) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 2:35 pm

Hey Folks,

Some former UO devs have been making slow progress on Legends of Aria. I backed it a few years back and it's finally in beta. Steam Early Access is supposedly happening soon.

If you watch some recent (make sure they're from this year) Videos you'll see that this game is like the UO 2 that we have always wanted.

I logged in and it has that feel. It's entirely skill based, 6x GM skill cap, non instanced open world housing, etc.

Open world PvP etc.

It looks like a ton of fun if it takes off. It is so much like UO, they even stated they wanted to make it like an homage to it.

Now, I am wondering.. is this our last chance to end the fragmentation and unite under one game we can all enjoy that is the closest thing to UO we will ever get?

I'll be proposing this to the orcs as well.

If so, let's take this chance and agree en masse to do something united and together.

Don't forget to join the Undead FB group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/907374949347678/

If this game is polished at launch, i'm in.

For now, I am playing on UOF because it is the only server with a decent population.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Bramos

Legends of Aria (Basically Ultima Online 2 and I am not kidding) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legends of Aria (Basically Ultima Online 2 and I am not kidding)   Legends of Aria (Basically Ultima Online 2 and I am not kidding) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 10:10 pm

I am playing this and trying to get undead up and running. Would love old UND to come along for the ride. Right now their is only myself and 1 other.
Back to top Go down

Legends of Aria (Basically Ultima Online 2 and I am not kidding)
Page 1 of 1