Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few character ideas.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aziel

A few character ideas. Empty
PostSubject: A few character ideas.   A few character ideas. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:49 pm

A few character ideas:

Thule Red-Scourge

Marauders and bandits have always been a problem but few matched the brutality of Thule Red-Scourge. In ancient times, his clan of brigands would ambush the unwary and even lay siege upon the settlements of Minoc and Yew. Barbarians like Thule would not last; the progress of civilization would eventually surpass their efforts of plunder and they would be left without legacy in modern Sosaria. The name of Thule Red-Scourge, like so many other warlords, would be lost to history save that of a few obscure references but in his own time, his name was tied to atrocities of legendary scale.

From a mountain stronghold, his kin would swarm adorned in iron and bone. From a successful raid on several Yew farms, he would build a pyramid of severed human heads. His shamans warned of threats to his rule and he soon adopted the demonic rituals of the nearby orcish clans. The warmonger became obsessed with sacrifices, hoping that through appeasement of dark forces, his clan would be powerful enough to claim the civilized lands.

It would not last.

Knights would come, either truly seeking justice or the great bounty on Thules head. His clan would fall, ill prepared as they were for trained military units. The warlord would crush many an attacker and his mighty war-mace would drink deep of their blood. An arrow pierced the flesh of his neck and he fell in battle. His mountain fort would be his tomb; a tomb that the flow of time would one day bury.

There, he remains. Festering in quiet rage as the world moves on. Waiting to be returned.

Crispin Moore:

Crispin was a dull and thoroughly boring man. He was a simple blacksmith and craftsman and didn't put much thought into the world beyond his work. He was married, surprisingly enough, but the couple were without children. The wife was young and the marriage may have been simply one of convenience and family pressure.

Crispin, however, was married to his work. In sordid details that need not be further elaborated, his wife had an affair with a traveling bard. Although Crispin would likely not care if she ran off, she felt compelled to see to his death first. A few nightshades in his stew and he was dead. By the time the local guard became curious, a week had passed and the murderess had long since fled.

What a waste, yes? He was a joyless slave to his crafts and it shouldn't be hard, with the right puppet strings, to bind him. Less that efficient, if dull mind, be consumed by the worms.

(Also, what shards are people playing on or are most waiting to hear about IPY?)
Back to top Go down
Bloodrage

PostSubject: Re: A few character ideas.   A few character ideas. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:43 am

We got about 5 playing on uo forever. Its a free shard and the bloodclan orcs are there as well. Me Thamuz,Bramos,Vad and another deddie joining soon Iblis i believe. uoforever.com is the webpage and download and all that if you want to give it a try. My icq is 40453024 or you can contact me here or on the uoforever forums. More deddies the better. I like the first one better. If you want a more aggressive char to play or if you want to play a more common sad kind of character then the second one be best. Both good ideas though.
Back to top Go down
Aziel

PostSubject: Re: A few character ideas.   A few character ideas. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:01 pm

Is there any interest in IPY3? I know that is what I am leaning towards, simply because I heard a few dubious things about UO forever; also, when I tried it, I felt it had a lot of the garish stuff added to UO later on that I never cared much for:/ also, mounts.
Back to top Go down
Bloodrage

PostSubject: Re: A few character ideas.   A few character ideas. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Well im sticking with forever for right now but who knows what the future brings.
Back to top Go down
Kraton

PostSubject: Re: A few character ideas.   A few character ideas. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:10 pm

I am personally waiting for IPY3 as long as it launches in four months or more from this day. If that is the case I plan on setting up UND there and running shit like old days on IPY2.

Back to top Go down
Aziel

PostSubject: Re: A few character ideas.   A few character ideas. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Yeah, that is what I am currently waiting on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few character ideas.   A few character ideas. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few character ideas.
Page 1 of 1