Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pre IPY3 Forum?

Go down 
+8
Spencer
Kirawolf92
Aziel
Krell
Vad Toreador
Bloodrage
Ajar Deathstrike
Kraton
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kraton

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:05 pm

exactly what the title sais. I was thinking about opening one and trying to get some activity going to get people on the same page for the launch date. I will probably make it just so I cam post a bunch of things, and you lazy buggers can read it and not reply like usual...

So, who is interested? Post!
Back to top Go down
Ajar Deathstrike

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: im in   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:41 am

im in, time permitting.

Depends on when IPY3 launches too.

Sincerely,

Ajar Deathstrike (Sect, UND and U-D Catskills)
Back to top Go down
Kraton

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:13 pm

Yeah I know it might be awhile but I'll put in the waiting... It actually works out for me. I'll wait a bit for the ipy3 thread since it is a bunch too early and I am still finishing up with a class I have.
Back to top Go down
Bloodrage

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:35 pm

unless another game takes me over ill be in for ipy3
Back to top Go down
Vad Toreador

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:01 pm

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
Kraton

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:49 pm

oh yeah! I'm following the IPY forums loosely and things are in the workings for the new launch. Still no launch date posted and it will probably still be a while but there is some serious work being done. I have started doing some work of my own in order to be as organized as possible as we can for the launch in-order to get working on getting out guild house and stone up as fast as possible.

I have been having some talks about having a nice new website set up for when we are more active because as we all know this website hasn't been worked on for a long time and is probably the reason it is so hard to keep people coming and visiting the site. So hopefully we can get something up and running sooner than later.

I am going to push this website thing because I think that we as a themed guild are lacking community which I think is weird as there are a lot of people who are interested in this guild and theme and they are all really awesome people however nobody is talking to each other or, in some cases, even know each other. So I will attempt to make this new website somewhere people will want to go to and also, somehow, spark up a way to open up communication amongst all the people out there lost in space!

http://inporylem.com/forum/showthread.php?14284-Recruitment-Undead-UND
Back to top Go down
Vad Toreador

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:30 am

If you are needing help with the website just give me a PM im more then happy to help out
Back to top Go down
Kraton

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:49 am

Definitely Vad,

without a doubt, your the man for the job.
Back to top Go down
Krell

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:22 pm

Krell, Reporting for duty within the crypt I have been resting in. I plan to rise and sweep the lands of chaos.
Back to top Go down
Aziel

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Was hoping IPY3 would be ready by now. Are there any other good shards for role-playing that people have been active with?
Back to top Go down
Kraton

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Not that I know of , no.
Back to top Go down
Ajar Deathstrike

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:30 am

Aziel wrote:
Was hoping IPY3 would be ready by now. Are there any other good shards for role-playing that people have been active with?

Ive been on UoO second age for a couple months. Its pretty fun. I see Shadowclan has a consistent base of 7 or so people that log on regularly at the Yew orc fort. Just made an orcie myself. Hanging around yew sure brings back some good memories of catskills Smile

The only drawbacks to this server are that everyone is rich, everyone has a castle, and while skillgain is slower than UOR, everyone has a perma red tank mage 7x, bard, etc. Its been up for several years, and while I love the game during this time, its been going for so long and everyone is so established from AFK fishing MIBs and selling them even casually,or even farming over the course of 6-7 years it adds up. Most people Have L-Shapes or better some have several towers and keeps. Placing a small is easy, but resell value for a small is hard to find if its not unique in some way.

All mediocre farming spots are generally pretty empty, so money is easier to make in that regard too. Takes all sense of accomplishment out of the game, in my opinion.

Im hoping IPY 3 can present a UO:T2A or UOR era, with at least some sense of meaning and worth behind buying a small deed. I miss the days when having a house meant something. When farming the gold was risky, and where there was an active RP community.
Back to top Go down
Kirawolf92

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:41 am

Aysssss, just let me know Kraton and I will be there. Forever for the Guardian.
Back to top Go down
Spencer

Spencer

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:31 am

I will be there and plan to start with my Und character. I just hope we will be active this time.
Back to top Go down
Vidav

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:53 pm

I am interested in IPY3 and would love to play with you all once things start up. Hit me up on Skype: jeffrey.ditto once things start up (or just before....)

-Jeff
Back to top Go down
Gore Abraxus

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:38 pm

I'm riding for ipy3
Back to top Go down
Ajar Deathstrike

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:17 pm

IPY3 beta is up. PM az on the forums for access. Rumor is a late november release.
Back to top Go down
Mac

Mac

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:39 pm

Go.oo..d Soulssss.... it has been a long while even since I've visited these boards. Makes me smile to see them still up. Still plenty of old names out here from different UND groups.

Mac (formerly Macabre) here. The majority won't remember me as I played Seige Perilous and then started us up on Angel Island with Amira. Good times there. I've been orcing it up for a few years now on UOSA with Brokun Tusk (SC), Bloodrock Clan (Bludchuk'Hai), and then Shadowclan again, which has just fallen apart again.

Anyway. I felt like posting to say hello. I don't know that I will check out IPY3 but I might. Its nice what they did with the orc fort, I'd rather UND had its own thing like we did on AI. Even if not I think I need a break from orc life. I will be checking these boards to see how it goes.

Good Luck! Gather many souls.
Back to top Go down
Kraton

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 4:26 pm

yeah bro come check it out. We will be having tonnes of fun running around killing scrubs (anyone who is not UND). I may not be the best at everything UO but I can guarantee whatever we are doing, it will be fun as hell.
Back to top Go down
Bramos

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Goooddd Soulss Mac
Back to top Go down
Bramos

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:46 pm

Well does anyone know how to kill a thread like I do ? :-( and all I said was hi !
Back to top Go down
Mac

Mac

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:15 am

LOL. Kill it? The average response time on this thread is like a month. I am pretty sure your back to back posts and now my reply are going to get us into some trouble....

but Good Soulssss! I was hoping IPY3 would launch while I was on vacation so I could really help you guys with the starter cash (and launches are always so fun when no one has much) but I'll see what I can do come Jan 10th (or whatever it is).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pre IPY3 Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre IPY3 Forum?   Pre IPY3 Forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre IPY3 Forum?
Page 1 of 1