Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Corp

Go down 
+9
Belagoth
Nethru
Krylus Sithis
Travixus
Chance-
Aziel
Bramos
Mac
Vad Toreador
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ajar Deathstrike

An Corp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:42 am

Aziel wrote:
Anyone know where to get some spooky/old looking items for decorating a house? I want to try and make it look *ancient*.

A good portion of the stuff is fished from shipwrecks. Now i've been out of touch for a bit but I recall being able to fish up skeletons and stuff like that from a ship. Not sure how many tiles out you have to be, but it's considered "deep water" and the certain items should only be fishable there.

Sea serpents make it difficult to afk it though, from what I remember.

Not sure if that had changed on an corp or not.
Back to top Go down
Aziel

An Corp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:40 pm

Ajar Deathstrike wrote:
Aziel wrote:
Anyone know where to get some spooky/old looking items for decorating a house? I want to try and make it look *ancient*.

A good portion of the stuff is fished from shipwrecks. Now i've been out of touch for a bit but I recall being able to fish up skeletons and stuff like that from a ship. Not sure how many tiles out you have to be, but it's considered "deep water" and the certain items should only be fishable there.

Sea serpents make it difficult to afk it though, from what I remember.

Not sure if that had changed on an corp or not.

Yeah, I GMed fishing on a character *just* for that reason...but don't have a boat:P So working on my "Forge Slave"'s carpentry. Goes up painfully slow...

I have another character I intend to join with, who I've been working on. A rather ancient undead, slain in the middle of a rather potent ritual eons ago...just waiting to be awoken again:)

Oh, and besides lots of bones...would love to find some old looking ruined items. Not sure where I would get them. Stone furniture would also be nice.
Back to top Go down
Aziel

An Corp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:15 pm

Question: what are the peak hours on this shard? I remember there being a LOT more people when I first joined. Like, its a really well done shard. I find it better than IPY in a lot of ways at that. Surprised I'm not seeing more people.
Back to top Go down
Ajar Deathstrike

An Corp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:19 pm

Aziel wrote:
Question: what are the peak hours on this shard? I remember there being a LOT more people when I first joined. Like, its a really well done shard. I find it better than IPY in a lot of ways at that. Surprised I'm not seeing more people.

I usually see a few people on in the evenings (EST). To be honest, I didnt even join the server when it started up, and kinda wish I had.

Stupid Diablo 3 RoS ate up all my time.

Back to top Go down
Aziel

An Corp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:49 pm

The fact that the server seems so great and has a lot of obvious work put into it makes me want it to last, which makes me hopeful more people join.
Back to top Go down
Ajar Deathstrike

An Corp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:52 pm

villa is greatly worn..
Back to top Go down
Ajar Deathstrike

An Corp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:50 pm

looks like someone refreshed Smile
Back to top Go down
Mac

Mac

An Corp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:11 pm

Good Souls Deddies!

Just to update everyone, Shadowclan has moved to Cove.  The fort was dead, something had to change.  In order to stimulate activity we uprooted and settled by Cove.  We still claim Yew as our ancestral home.  In just a few weeks we've taken the kingship of Cove and started a war with some locals.  Add to this a few battles for cities and it seems to have been the right move.  Please note not every orc is in the militia, we'll still have some reds and makrs and all that as well.

If you can't find anyone visit Cove...you'll almost always find one of us there.  And consider entering OCB yourselves.  I've enjoyed it.

Oh and I haven't looked through all of the achievements but probably some good deco there. I killed my first demon the other day getting dust for OCB and got a blood red colored set of bones that would work nicely.

Goodsoulsss.....

Vishakt the orc (maybe someday Macabre again)
Back to top Go down
Mac

Mac

An Corp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 9:13 am

Scratch that. They are killing the server at the end of this month. They want to fix things and reboot in the fall or winter.

So if UND activity didn't take off consider it time saved. I did visit your clearing in Rat Valley a few times and saw several nice huts just no deddies.

Good Soulsss for now
Back to top Go down
Ajar Deathstrike

An Corp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:41 pm

I am on the An Corp reboot. let me know if anyone else is! Signed up an Orc with shadowclan for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Corp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Corp   An Corp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Corp
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3