Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding old deadies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Boz

Finding old deadies Empty
PostSubject: Finding old deadies   Finding old deadies Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:51 am

If anyone is in contact with any old undead, invite them to the shard. Undead such as Bramos, Amira, Necro Sanct, etc. etc.
It will be hard to recuit new undead until we have a guildhut and soulstone, so we have to rely on old undead coming back.

Thanks!

Boz, Undead
Back to top Go down
Amira Zanib
Admin
Amira Zanib

PostSubject: Re: Finding old deadies   Finding old deadies Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:14 am

Nice to see old faces here and thx Nethru's mail I am here to see what je doing old chaps .

I saw post on Darkfall forum about IPY 2 but than later saw post that it will end same as IPY 1 and I was lets see how things are going to develop before start playing there .

Last week I have started RIFT as well so I am not sure I will know how to play UO at all lol Razz

I may make char to help with crafting or something like that for now .I know it will not take long till you all stop playing again Very Happy but cannot resist to play one more time with my deadis .Just need to find place in my agenda with these dumb RL worl duties .

Will find you deadis when I get there .

Good soulsss !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.game-master.net/~undead/index.html
Boz

PostSubject: Re: Finding old deadies   Finding old deadies Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Good to see you again Amira! Some other oldies I want risen again include Lord Dark Storm, Whorrid, Sephiroth Geffron, Tallian, etc...
Back to top Go down
Dark Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Finding old deadies   Finding old deadies Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:13 pm

I think LDS, Necro, and Black Death still post on the Crimson Alliance forum over at http://www.crimsonalliance.ca/
unfortunately they made it private so you have to register to even see the board now...
Back to top Go down
Boz

PostSubject: Re: Finding old deadies   Finding old deadies Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Where do you register?
Back to top Go down
Dark Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Finding old deadies   Finding old deadies Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:53 am

I think you have to email LDS (solomon) his email addy is listed there on the front page.
Back to top Go down
Mac

Mac

PostSubject: Re: Finding old deadies   Finding old deadies Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Good Souls everyone. How are things going on IPY2? I've almost forgotten my Undead years outside of A.I. but I do have some from Seige.

I may have some free time to throw at this soon. What is IPY2 like? I never played IPY and all I can find via google is their forums, not shard information.
Back to top Go down
Boz

PostSubject: Re: Finding old deadies   Finding old deadies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:43 am

IPY2 is busy. We started out strong, then everyone started sleeping more often. We need more active people, you should join =)
Back to top Go down
Dark Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Finding old deadies   Finding old deadies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Travixus

PostSubject: Re: Finding old deadies   Finding old deadies Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:34 pm

I was on IPY for a little bit last night and it was ridiculously laggy for me. I was rubberbanding every few steps no matter where I was. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding old deadies   Finding old deadies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding old deadies
Page 1 of 1